The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria looks shocking (to me) in her latest insta posts. Super thin and drawn. She might claim to eat healthy fats etc but she looks exhausted by it all.

Reactions: 18
I remember seeing Victoria on some US chat show (Kimmel?) a few years ago and her lips looked ridiculous. Put Daffy Duck's to shame.

Seen that her brand has finally launched some mid-tier high street clothing with Mango. What's taken her so long? Especially after collaborating with Target.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Victoria looks shocking (to me) in her latest insta posts. Super thin and drawn. She might claim to eat healthy fats etc but she looks exhausted by it all.
One of the comments certainly agree "You all need a good meal." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From Popbitch:
😂
>> Shirty behaviour <<​
Posh v the party clothes​

From all the reporting in this week's press, it looks as though Victoria Beckham’s 50th birthday party was a roaring success. Behind the scenes though, Posh did have one little complaint.

A tabloid photographer has since been reprimanded by his editor after Posh's people put in a complaint about him. It was regarding his attire. He'd arrived to the party in a T-shirt.

With the slogan "STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS" emblazoned on the front.​

• Haha
Reactions: 35
1000044637.jpg

You can kind of see why she doesn't smile.. 😬What an awful way to live though.

But I suppose people pointing out the fact is part of the problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2898030

I still think she looks more human when she smiles, even if she looks like a Cheshire cat. What draws me to this picture is not her teeth or smile, but the end of her nose, what's going on with her 🐽?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She came out of the doc way better than he did. I don’t think that was the intention but she’s definitely smarter than him and made it work.

Reactions: 28
She has got absolute iron will to maintain that level of dieting and exercise. I don't think she looks well for it, but my god, I wish I had an ounce of her discipline.

Reactions: 25
I think she looks pretty here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes, nothing wrong with her teeth. I think she looked lovely back in the day, when she was on Ali G with David she was so pretty and seemed so happy and full of humour.
---
She came out of the doc way better than he did. I don’t think that was the intention but she’s definitely smarter than him and made it work.
Not difficult to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still think she looks more human when she smiles, even if she looks like a Cheshire cat. What draws me to this picture is not her teeth or smile, but the end of her nose, what's going on with her 🐽?
Someone I worked with years ago once said to me that she thought she had a little monkey face and I’ve not been able to unsee it since.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has got absolute iron will to maintain that level of dieting and exercise. I don't think she looks well for it, but my god, I wish I had an ounce of her discipline.
It’s something beyond discipline, something disordered. When she broke her foot I thought ‘at least she’ll lay off the exercise for a bit’ but no she continues with a broken 🦶.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2898030

I think she has a lovely smile. She’s got good teeth, her face looks alive and she looks like a fun person to hang out with.

However, as she’s getting older the sullen look she’s affected does nothing for her. It doesn’t make her look interesting, cool or moody or whatever look she’s going. It just makes her look ill and old especially as she photoshops herself to be a lot thinner than she is in photos.

All those same poses from her party where she looks the same in all of them just makes her look stupid. I’m surprised anyone takes her seriously.

As she’s entering her 50s she badly needs a change of image. She needs to dump the non smiling persona, the nightie wearing, the too long trousers, the rats tail extensions, the nips on show and the draping over Davey.

She needs something new and fresh about her to take her through this next decade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think she has a lovely smile. She’s got good teeth, her face looks alive and she looks like a fun person to hang out with.

However, as she’s getting older the sullen look she’s affected does nothing for her. It doesn’t make her look interesting, cool or moody or whatever look she’s going. It just makes her look ill and old especially as she photoshops herself to be a lot thinner than she is in photos.

All those same poses from her party where she looks the same in all of them just makes her look stupid. I’m surprised anyone takes her seriously.

As she’s entering her 50s she badly needs a change of image. She needs to dump the non smiling persona, the nightie wearing, the too long trousers, the rats tail extensions, the nips on show and the draping over Davey.

She needs something new and fresh about her to take her through this next decade.
hear hear! A tousled bob, gain a stone, smile more, wear more colour, embrace being petite and stop pretending to be 5’7” … I can see her in my mind, she looks so much better 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she has a very pretty face - that really suits short pixie cuts.
I feel she looks her best pregnant. It’s obviously a time when she allows herself to eat properly, she looks like a different woman and all for the better.
I recall seeing her pregnant with her Brooklyn. She had her hair short and looked glowing. Sadly, I think it was not long after giving birth that her weight first plummeted. She would only really look well again with her future pregnancies.

Reactions: 13