Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyPlops

I’d piss myself laughing if Vic got a Damehood for music and fashion, and he got bugger all forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
I haven't seen the doc but have seen the Rolls clip and all I can say is I hope to god that wasn't planned because there's a really nasty undercurrent to it. Its mean spirited.
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. Hate the way the media have made out it’s a “hilarious” clip. All I see is him talking down to her, being patronising and interrupting her when she speaks, making out she’s lying and generally being very condescending towards her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Yes, it’s quite pleasing that all of his kids haven’t excelled at football, as I reckon he envisaged Brand Beckham to be continuation of the footballing genius, rather than his illiterate kids poking about on Instagram and growing bad moustaches.
As far as I can tell their kids just followed them around the world with no consistency in schooling or the possibility of training to an elite level …. It’s all been about Derek and Vick so I don’t think he’s even tried to give them the opportunity to get to his level as that requires dedication and commitment…. None of those kids have been in the same place long enough

avb00

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but how was this not been called out in the media about his behavior with Harper? She’s almost 13, definitely started puberty, and he’s kissing her on the lips and touching her. She was sitting on his lap last week. She must be feeling so embarrassed with her friends seeing those photos and feeling so disgusted by him.

troutpout69

VIP Member
I bet she's THRILLED with this pic!
lol at least she looks happy for a change! Prob had a thimbleful of wine and got trashed! He looks angry and mortified as fuck! Good for her! He just resembles a dirty old pweirdo the way he behaves with Harper!

• Haha

Stillwater

VIP Member
Gives her a bit of character imo. Her sister’s right hard faces isn’t she.

Last edited:

mee43

VIP Member
Plus, as I posted earlier in the thread, he was allegedly heard being awful to her; taunting her about not being as good as another player’s wife, and other stuff.
He’s awful - to me, he knows he wasn’t really in her league when they got together, and he’s sucked every drain of confidence from her due to his own insecurity.

• Sad

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Random but hasn’t she been on crutches for ages? Could it be she’s got pretty poor bones because of years of very limited diet?

GalGal

VIP Member
Agree with comments saying they could have stayed over or used a different exit. The photos of Victoria looking absolutely trolleyed are quite funny but go agains the public image she presents. If she was so pissed she needed to be carried David could have carried her as below.
IMG_1730.jpeg

---
IMG_1729.jpeg

This image sums up their relationship, the doorman looks quite amused by it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GalGal

VIP Member
Skin tight clothes, nails done and it looks like she might have had her hair dyed as well . This is age in appropriate for a 12 year old.
IMG_1872.jpeg

---
He holds her like a lover, it’s really creepy. Showing your kids affection is great but David gives me the ick and I can’t help but feel he crosses a line.
---
I can’t make up my mind if Victoria should be shielding harper from David’s weirdly blurred boundaries around physical affection with his 12 year old daughter or David should be shielding her from Victorias disordered relationship with food and exercise.
---
What struck me is in the beginning she was sassy, confident and vibrant and he seemed to lean on her ….fast forward to now and she seems fragile and has lost her mojo …she seems diminished somehow is best way to describe it.

He came across okay …whatever went wrong at Man U with him and AF I think it was a turning point when he left there and went abroad…seems like AF didn’t like Victoria …maybe more around her showbiz world being a distraction …
This every day, he fell for a confident spice girl in the prime of her career when Ferguson wanted him to marry the stay at home girl next door. Ironically she’s become emotionally dependent on David, always seeking his approval and is a shadow of the woman she once was.
Watch the scene of them dancing to islands in the stream, he can barely bring himself to look at her and NEVER touches her. Makes his slightly creepy behaviour with harper even more pronounced as he’s not shy about lavishing her with physical affection in public which makes Victoria look all the more humiliated.

Last edited:
  • Sick

EllenDeGenerate

Chatty Member
In my opinion, Victoria's dire expression would seem to suggest that perhaps she and David have had a domestic.

• Wow

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Surely there was a back/side door they could have left through or booked a hotel venue where they could have stayed over

• Heart

Sea

VIP Member
How are the kids so fugly (Harper's not fugly but I'm not going to say she's pretty either - shes just a girl). But her holding her dress up is irritating me and ruining the photos!
The whole family looked like they argued on the car journey (probably over who has dibs of the TV remote control later😂)
But why does Vic look so unhappy (love the dress - can't believe she's back in stilettos but that could be just for the red carpet and photos).

Mel B and her fake boobs crease 🤢. Geris dress is fugly (and she doesn't look v glam).
Derek is usual Derek, his days of looking good in a tux (or anything)have long gone.

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
agree. Also how utterly depressing, the young women who shouted ‘girl power’ have mostly ended up being completely dominated:f**ked over by men.
---

I think she genuinely loves him, but he doesn’t love her ☹
I never bought into the girl power shite they peddled, it was a clear marketing ploy devised by Simon fuller.

No one loves the beckhams more than themselves. I have zero sympathy for her, I genuinely think they lead a miserable, lonely life, filled with nothing but fakery and vanity projects.