Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
They all look botoxed to fuck to me! They’ve got the shiny skin telltale signs!
agree. Also how utterly depressing, the young women who shouted ‘girl power’ have mostly ended up being completely dominated:f**ked over by men.
---
I guess he has to look disinterested to show his side pieces that it’s all a front. I really hope she has a guy stashed somewhere who makes her laugh and hugs her
I think she genuinely loves him, but he doesn’t love her ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

FridaK

VIP Member
That 50th Party Spice Girls video's should come with a Narcissist trigger warning. The women were bad enough but David not being able to bear 45 seconds of attention being not on in him was jaw clenching. I've feel like I've just seen Mel C's lungs implode as she tried to out sing HERSELF on "Say you'll be there." 😖😖.

(Sorry to intrude, I didn't know where to go 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
David wasn’t the most ‘naturally talented footballer’ but with a huge work ethic, made his way onto the England team.

It’s strange he never put the same efforts into his own kids. I would think he would absolutely hate them to eclipse him.

Clearly they’ve just gone down the Victoria route of buying entry to things

I was permanently being spammed by VB fucking kajal eyeliners on SM so I bought some Lisa Etheridge ones. Highly recommend them
In the doc he was saying you’ll never be as good as me. He clearly has a huge ego and wouldn’t want them to have achieved more than him in football. I think he’s a complete narc.

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I know they’re a ‘Brand’ as such, but for my generation, I am 25, they are really not relevant at all.
Nobody my age, is arsed about them. Same with spice girls, it’s something we look back as being for the ‘oldies’
I cannot tell you how much this hurt my soul 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
@Rita, he had parents who put him first, other top players talk about their mums/sisters getting two buses with them to training and waiting before getting 2 buses back.

I’ve a daughter doing really well at a sport, the coach sometimes says, a huge amount is down to the parents being supportive. Making training, spending weekends at competitions. Im regularly up at 3/4 am for early starts to competitions

Beckham knew what it takes, but didn’t want to do it. He’s just draft in federer or another player for a photo op, but that seems to be about it

its all about him in that family.

GingerSquid

I think she has a lovely smile. She’s got good teeth, her face looks alive and she looks like a fun person to hang out with.

However, as she’s getting older the sullen look she’s affected does nothing for her. It doesn’t make her look interesting, cool or moody or whatever look she’s going. It just makes her look ill and old especially as she photoshops herself to be a lot thinner than she is in photos.

All those same poses from her party where she looks the same in all of them just makes her look stupid. I’m surprised anyone takes her seriously.

As she’s entering her 50s she badly needs a change of image. She needs to dump the non smiling persona, the nightie wearing, the too long trousers, the rats tail extensions, the nips on show and the draping over Davey.

She needs something new and fresh about her to take her through this next decade.
hear hear! A tousled bob, gain a stone, smile more, wear more colour, embrace being petite and stop pretending to be 5’7” … I can see her in my mind, she looks so much better 😂

• Heart

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Are you guys sure you don't mean Mel C? Mel B looks the worst to me because of the surgery she's had. She had a lovely face, it's a shame she messed with it. The others look natural, apart from Victoria.
I thought the same! Mel C looks absolutely amazing, Emma looks great too and both have lovely genuine smiles.

Reactions: 22

Lilykins

VIP Member
I never post on these threads but had to comment. Vicky posts on insta saying something along the lines of ‘best night’ and the pics are all posed formal shots where she has the same facial expression and pose in every pic! Doesn’t look like a best night at all 😂 comments saying she looked photoshopped in. Sad you can have money, fame and on the surface a wonderful life but deep down your miserable and can’t let go.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
That’s some determination to hold things together. I wish I had a fraction of her will power.
At what price though? She’s completely destroyed herself; probably mental health as well as physical. And for what?

I actually feel sorry for her and am glad I have a peaceful existence in comparison. Wouldn’t change her life for mine for anything.

Lynno77

Also doing that weird lifting her dress up at the waist like Harper was doing. Why don't they just have their outfits altered to the right lengths?!