Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
They lived near to me when they first had the gormless first pancake Brooklyn.
I was in the post office and he helped me get my baby buggy through the door and he was gorgeous in those days, really tall and friendly, her not so.
I have told this story before but I was having a pedicure one day in a salon and a huge RR screeched up outside and she rushed in with a couple of bodyguards and went upstairs for whatever she was having done.
We all just looked round and laughed after she had done that as literally nobody gave a toss !
She also used to leave Brooklyns buggy in the communal entrance blocking the way for others apparently, other residents complained but she never moved it.
Just some very regurgitated weak tea for a Saturday for you !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Upintheair83

VIP Member
It can't take more than a drink or two for her to be wasted. Nothing in her stomach to soak alcohol up, her body has nothing to process it and it just goes straight to her head.
She looks like a little frail old granny that's had one too many sherrys at Christmas! She looks awful and so delicate. As you say she pranced let her hair down and had 2 glasses of wine and it's done that to her!

Reactions: 36

SaLou

VIP Member
From Popbitch:
😂
>> Shirty behaviour <<​
Posh v the party clothes​

From all the reporting in this week's press, it looks as though Victoria Beckham’s 50th birthday party was a roaring success. Behind the scenes though, Posh did have one little complaint.

A tabloid photographer has since been reprimanded by his editor after Posh's people put in a complaint about him. It was regarding his attire. He'd arrived to the party in a T-shirt.

With the slogan "STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS" emblazoned on the front.​

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She’s absolutely trollied!! 😂 trying to get her out the place and into the taxi in a frock and those shoes and with the cameras going constantly she’s just smiling away 😂
IMG_6030.jpeg
IMG_6029.jpeg

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I will admit that those photos of David and Harper made me feel a bit uncomfortable. We've got 3 daughters and there's no way any of them would have posed with their Dad like that at 13 - they're really aware of personal space by this age and don't often like adults in theirs. It's very odd.

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
David's 50th will be fun. Will Rebecca Loos pop out of the cake?
"There mummy?" ""There mummy" you fucking illiterate cunt. How about instead of spelling it correctly that you appreciate your bloody wife!!!! Never one to give any hint of praise to her you fucking selfish cheating ugly bastard!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TRM4LYF

I know they’re a ‘Brand’ as such, but for my generation, I am 25, they are really not relevant at all.
Nobody my age, is arsed about them. Same with spice girls, it’s something we look back as being for the ‘oldies’

She would be more likeable if she left him, after he cheated on her approx 736 times

Reactions: 33

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Brooklyn on being a nepo baby

I mean, I can’t help how I was born,” he told InStyle in a new interview published June 10. “I couldn’t ask for better parents and I’m just trying to work my ass off and trying to make a name for myself. That’s all I can say, really.”

Brooklyn, 25, has tried his hand at a few things while figuring out what he wants to do with his life, whether it was playing soccer like his dad or entering the fashion world as a model. Along the way, he said his parents always encouraged him to shut out the noise from the public telling him that he couldn't do it.

It makes me… I kind of like it, in a way, just because it makes me really want to prove to people… Until two years ago, I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I think with all the rubbish I get, my mum's just like, ‘Prove them wrong. Never respond to that rubbish, just prove them wrong,'" he said. “I think what I wanted for so long—especially the last few years—is I really wanted to make a name for myself.”

"I'm always going to have haters and that's fine, and it's probably going to get worse," he said. I hope not, but I'm excited for people to try [Cloud23] and I don't know, what else can I say? Where would I want my business to be in 20 years? I want my product to be [everywhere]. I would love to have my own restaurant. You have to be happy to be successful. That’s important.”

Probably the only time I’ll say something nice on here.

Brooklyn is harmless. He seems a nice person, kind and polite. Does no harm to anyone. He’s been brought up in the “celeb” world through no choice of his. Doesn’t seem like David and Victoria have prioritised education unfortunately so he’s doing the best with what he has.

• Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Harper is almost 13 and looks pretty similar to many 13 year olds I know. She looks great and confident in herself which is fab.
It is strange to see David show endless tactile affection to Harper and never his wife. Such a jarring contrast.

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
The endless photos of DB with his nappy on (sorry, I mean shorts) - we can’t be expected to be drooling over them?
Beckham may have been a poster boy for a couple of years, but that ship sailed around 15 years ago.
---
I feel sorry for their kids. Imagine your mum, posting photos of your dad’s arse on Instagram.
Why? Ffs

IMG_0529.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Mycatismad

VIP Member
....along with the grandmothers eyes, and a picture of her favourite prayer, and her name, possibly her name and initials in Hebrew, and her birth date and death date, and her birth date and death date in Roman numerals, and her maiden name in italics.
Her death certificate in Sanskrit on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sinderella

Chatty Member
The way Simon Fuller was holding Victoria during the making of the Spice Girls polaroid commercial

BA7F13C2-7CCB-4EA8-AC35-FEB817A501A2.jpeg

AAEE1FBA-5E9D-48AD-B872-8F9DCBAFD64D.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child

• Wow

orangehead

VIP Member
The endless photos of DB with his nappy on (sorry, I mean shorts) - we can’t be expected to be drooling over them?
Beckham may have been a poster boy for a couple of years, but that ship sailed around 15 years ago.
---
I feel sorry for their kids. Imagine your mum, posting photos of your dad’s arse on Instagram.
Why? Ffs

View attachment 2918989
I don’t know what’s going on in this photo but I know I don’t like it.

• Haha
  • Sick

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
It’s so hard to imagine Emma being vile. Can you share any more @GalGal? I can never tell whether she is as sweet as she comes across or just plays the media game really well. She seems to have perfected the art of saying absolutely nothing of interest whenever she speaks!

I don’t think Mel B looks great at all. Sad to see her these days…her mental health and physical appearance make her seem like a shadow of who she once was.
She’s besties with Holly Willoughby and Nicole Appleton amongst others. Says it all really….

Reactions: 30

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
David's 50th will be fun. Will Rebecca Loos pop out of the cake?
Celebrating ‘there’ mummy. I could weep at the illiteracy of the Beckham family
---
Maybe it’s because of the paps when out and about, he likes to be up front with Harper? It’s all a bit OTT dad/daughter though and Victoria is his wife ( on crutches) help her! I do agree, two Okay looking people have produced the oddest looking kids. Harper is sweet, don’t like the dress on her, she’s 12, just thicker straps would have made it less slinky looking.
It would’ve been nice if he’d taken one arm and Harper the other but Harper and Victoria just don’t seem to have a very maternal relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I don't think Harper was at all comfortable in that dress, and was gathering the fabric around her tummy/hips. Self conscious? She must feel like an elephant stood next to Victoria, even though she's a perfectly normal and lovely size.

Victoria needs to be setting that poor girl a better example. I don't like how David is around Harper at times but he seems to be the one who loves food and cooking, and I hope he shows Harper that it's actually OK to eat. Victoria's eating is horribly disordered - I have had to go lower carb due to diabetes and often eat protein with a mountain of veg and you never feel fully satiated after.

• Heart
Reactions: 29