Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
It's hard enough being 12 when you aren't famous. I really feel for Harper. She's growing up in public and she's a normal healthy looking girl growing up surrounded by fashion types. I think David is possibly trying to protect her from the negative influence of that world. Can't blame him, it is a very unhealthy place for a child. I wonder what her relationship with Victoria is like. You'd like to think Vic encourages Harper to eat everything and not focus on her body but I would say she's so far gone she can't.

Reactions: 22

LaraQ

VIP Member
His kids,including Harper, must know about his affairs.If my Dad had done to my Mom what he has done to Victoria,I would hate him, quite frankly.I wonder what their family dynamics are really like behind all the "we love you's" on Instagram.

• Sad

LaraQ

VIP Member
In some ways I feel sorry for David, it’s very hard to live with someone with an earring disorder . A family friends wife has anorexia but won’t admit it. She is never happier than when she is wearing tiny clothes. Never eats a meal, knows the calories of everything including vitamins etc. children come second, she doesn’t care that her health issues are affecting her children. Constantly grumpy and worse as she is hungry. Every so often she is hospitalised and puts weight on and everyone is happy. Then she spirals. As she is getting older with the menopause bones are breaking and she looks worse. Again husband caring for her but getting resentful as she won’t eat/ take medication because calories so doesn’t heal and he’s getting older too with health problems that have to come second to hers. It’s a very selfish disease and once it gets hold its there for a lifetime and David doesn’t seem the sort of person to be sympathetic to it,
I can't stand David,but you are absolutely right.It must be very,very tough living with someone like Victoria, who has had an ED pretty much ever since he met her.It must be mentally exhausting.I can understand the resentment on his part.

Sea

VIP Member
Also doing that weird lifting her dress up at the waist like Harper was doing. Why don't they just have their outfits altered to the right lengths?!
Especially as they have a designer at home😉 who could sew up the hems!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Eastspendy

Chatty Member
Yes, that dress was awful - showing off her pants. Just ten pounds extra would improve her frame. With collagen decreasing exponentially now she’s in her 50s, her face will age pretty quickly. A bit of fat holds it all up.
That’s why I am keeping fat and not running 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I could not get over how awful Victoria's dress was.

All her money and "style" and she wore what looked like a cheap bri nylon nightie from the seventies. All I could focus on was her skeletal legs and coloured underwear. It wasn't even a nice shade, sludge grey/green. Shockingly bad:eek:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She’d look so much better with a bit of meat on her. She was lovely back in her early spice girls days. I think it was after she had Brooklyn and the run up to the wedding she lost a lot of weight and was scared to put an ounce back on ever again. So sad.

Her hair doesn't look in any way dyed and I used to paint my nails when I was 12, she's not exactly a peroxide blonde with her tits hanging out, Jesus, talk about disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
I know they’re a ‘Brand’ as such, but for my generation, I am 25, they are really not relevant at all.
Nobody my age, is arsed about them. Same with spice girls, it’s something we look back as being for the ‘oldies’
L
Aww man I feel real old now I'm sitting here wishing for a spice girls reunion🫠 🤣

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
I’d be mortified.
He deliberately makes sure he’s pictured looking annoyed by it imo.
I can appreciate him concentrating to get her to the car without any wardrobe malfunctions or the pap getting indecent shots of her.
BUT he's giving her a piggy bank, so laugh along with the fun and silliness of it, it being a fun party, not a stern face like she's in trouble and he's cross.

(But Vicki won't be pleased with her legs akimbo in the cab - not so posh!)

Reactions: 20

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Am I the only one who literally thinks David is hugging his 12 year old daughter?
Why does it have to be labelled 'creepy' or 'weird?'

• Angry

Eureka

VIP Member
She really can't handle her drink can she. I'm surprised she lets herself get into that state tbh. It's very embarrassing to have to be carried to a car especially when your children are there. Its completely at odds with the perfect image she always tries to present