Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
The endless photos of DB with his nappy on (sorry, I mean shorts) - we can’t be expected to be drooling over them?
Beckham may have been a poster boy for a couple of years, but that ship sailed around 15 years ago.
---
I feel sorry for their kids. Imagine your mum, posting photos of your dad’s arse on Instagram.
Why? Ffs

View attachment 2918989
The are so bloody narcissistic the pair of them! Wish they’d just fuck off! Nobody gives a shit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Greasepaint

There’s a canvas of the two of them touching heads and both smiling from one of their old apartments. She looks natural and healthy and they both look in love. I think her hair was short then. I think this was their golden era. Everything that happened in Spain changed her I think.

Reactions: 28
I think she looks pretty here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes, nothing wrong with her teeth. I think she looked lovely back in the day, when she was on Ali G with David she was so pretty and seemed so happy and full of humour.
---
She came out of the doc way better than he did. I don’t think that was the intention but she’s definitely smarter than him and made it work.
Not difficult to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I think we've become so used to celebrities breaking up that we kid ourselves that a long marriage like the Beckhams must be a happy one. They play the game well, they say supportive things to each other on social media, they are seen together regularly and that's enough to satisfy those who have bought into the image of the perfect couple. They are quite unique in that respect. I think they saw with the Rebecca Loos story that they were vulnerable so they have closed ranks and controlled their public persona very carefully and its working so far.
My parents were married for 50 years…50 miserable years.
My mother liked the nice house, the income. But a useless wife and mother.
My father stuck to his marriage vows because that’s how he was brought up but deserved better.
A long marriage is not always a happy one.
And it can be hell for the children.

Victoria is not happy. Even after divorce she would still be rich. She could have a great life
Derek would be hanging round with a groupie on his arm.

mee43

VIP Member
Honestly, I’ve seen a few comments online about what great parents they are.
I’m sorry but I just don’t agree at all.

They’ve allowed the kids to be subject to public scrutiny from such an early age.

The fact that they’ve put them in the spotlight raises potential security issues (and don’t forget the alleged kidnap plot involving VB and Brooklyn, when he was a baby - you’d have thought that would have made their minds up to keep their kids out of the media spotlight)

None of the kids seem to have friends of their own age. Instead they’re constantly paraded before the cameras to play happy families.

The fact that Brooklyn got married so young, screams to me that he wanted to cut the ties a bit.

None of us are perfect but the Beckham’s actually make me quite angry with the way they’ve merched their children 😡

Rant over! 😂

InsomniNat

Both of them are still hanging on to the notion that he’s hot. He’s not. He’s a cunt with bad plastic surgery and a squeaky voice.
I cringe so hard when she posts him with 🤢 captions like, “you’re welcome” like we want to see him, that boat sailed in the are ago, not that I ever fancied him, but I can agree he was a more desirable man then. There is just something icky with him now

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
It looks Like harper is pulling the dress to stop it clinging to her tummy poor child already probably riddled with body image issues

• Sad

absolute-omnishambles

I wonder if he just sees Harper as the only one who is capable of anything at this point. His other kids are lost causes and in terms of carrying the brand forward, you need girls rather than boys - especially when the boys are basically out there achieving very little and not contributing at BB at all.
She is their last chance

Imagine having 4 kids, all that money and 75% of them are donuts

They couldn’t even produce a decent, marketable footballer between the pair of them

Honestly, all the resources at their disposal and what a lacklustre result

• Haha

KittyBangBang

As far as I can tell their kids just followed them around the world with no consistency in schooling or the possibility of training to an elite level …. It’s all been about Derek and Vick so I don’t think he’s even tried to give them the opportunity to get to his level as that requires dedication and commitment…. None of those kids have been in the same place long enough
None of those kids have been in the same place long enough

This ⬆⬆⬆

Compare with Kai Rooney who’s been promoted to the first youth team at Man U. The name may have opened the door but it’s the talent that keeps you there.

Reactions: 26

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
To me it is really shocking at looking at all of the spice girls photos of them at her bash, and ALL of them look significantly younger and more attractive than sulky spice (even loony spice looks better than V).

In her effort to be "effortlessly chic" she looks so much like a "try hard" whereas the others (particularly MC and EB) have "rocked the effortlessly chic look" (to quote the Scum or Daily Heil).

And her continuing over exerting on exercise and her under exerting on eating is really now showing particularly compared to her ex band mates.

• Heart

Nopatience

VIP Member
Spain and Rebecca Loos destroyed her, she lost I believe her trust in him but stayed because she couldn’t face life without him. I think from then on the balance in the relationship shifted.

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
To me it looks like it's team daddy and harper and no one else is allowed in. Harper never walks alongside Vicky or stands next to her for a photo. They're a very strange family

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
The Beckhams arrival in comparison to Mel C and Emma Bunton who both look happy. The Beckhams look like they arriving at a funeral