Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spid

VIP Member
Just seen an AliExpress advert featuring Beckham - isn’t that almost like Shein / Temu? It was some kind of euro 2024 thing but still…how low can you go with your ‘brand’?
Not quite. AliExpress is reputable and has a market cap of a few hundred billion dollars

• Haha
Reactions: 2

GalGal

VIP Member
How could you possibly know this!?
---

Am I the only one who literally sees a father hugging his daughter?!

All this talk of 'lingering moments'...and 'fetish' and calling it 'creepy' is so odd to me.
I hear you, and honestly it might just be a difference of opinion.

StonedCyclist

Just read a review of the book in the guardian. As you’d expect it’s snotty about them but one thing that stood out was it was opposition to VB being a “Lady” that put the stop on Beckhams knighthood as the “establishment” do not deem her posh enough 😂😂😂
Could you Copy and Paste this one please. Its behind a paywall, for me. Thanks

Greasepaint

She didn’t get a scholarship to Laines Theatre Arts. I went to a very similar theatre school that shared teachers and have it on good authority that her dad paid his way in. Yes, it was 30K a year to go when I did back in the 00s so maybe 20K when she went - I was on full scholarship. Our head of Ballet taught Victoria for her whole time at Laines and said “she was the most untalented person I’ve ever taught at a professional theatre school”. She wasn’t a bitchy type at all really, I think she was just bemused at how famous she’d become with, in her opinion, very little talent. I don’t think Victoria ever really recovered mentally from her time at Laines, she was a little plump when she was there and in those days they liked you very lean for ballet and would make comments if you weren’t.
were you at Bird? Doreen - another tough examiner 😂

Reactions: 1

Mooms

Chatty Member
Surely all these trips Mia Regan does with 66north should be marked AD or at least gifted?? She’s always tagging them but with no declaration