Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member

Looks like they're encouraging Harper to go down the influencer route then 🙄
That’s very much a Mia sort of reel, the quick eyes to the side poses. Her lips look plumper and I hope it’s a filter. 🫣 She’s so young and they are setting her up to be a main earner. It’s vile.

Reactions: 5

Eureka

VIP Member
He made her like that.
It is domestic abuse.
I’m not convinced his adoration of Harper is love for her or to humiliate Victoria.
100% he's not an innocent victim in this.
---
Because he has brand Beckham and an adoring wife who puts up with lots of crap and his other women.
If he left it would cost him a fortune and no other woman would put up with his behaviour and dalliances.
And he’s still hoping for that knighthood
I wonder is part of it that while they are together he can be a buffer between Vic and Harper.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Back in the day when Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz were younger I use to go on a forum called DenDen. It was a Spice Girls fan forum and Victoria came after it with court documents that we couldn’t post pictures of the kids faces. Fair enough but we always wondered why she came for us because it was a fan forum and no one posted anything bad. It’s funny how she came for a little fan forum but not newspapers and magazines.
She didn't want the newspapers or mags to turn against her

Salacious

Chatty Member
I remember seeing Victoria on some US chat show (Kimmel?) a few years ago and her lips looked ridiculous. Put Daffy Duck's to shame.

Seen that her brand has finally launched some mid-tier high street clothing with Mango. What's taken her so long? Especially after collaborating with Target.

Last edited:

Rita.

VIP Member
@Rita, he had parents who put him first, other top players talk about their mums/sisters getting two buses with them to training and waiting before getting 2 buses back.

I’ve a daughter doing really well at a sport, the coach sometimes says, a huge amount is down to the parents being supportive. Making training, spending weekends at competitions. Im regularly up at 3/4 am for early starts to competitions

Beckham knew what it takes, but didn’t want to do it. He’s just draft in federer or another player for a photo op, but that seems to be about it

its all about him in that family.
Oh, I didn't say he'd ever done anything to secure it. I just meant he'd *love* it. They've obviously always put the brand over normal family life. That goes without saying really.

GingerSnapped

I saw this just this evening on Tv and actually paused thinking WTAF. His wife owns a million dollar designer brand and he’s advertising … £1.99 tat???
Sorry for DM link but this suggests her business has only just turned a profit for the first time.

---
I bet AliEzpress threw a metric fuckton of money at him as well, he was never going to say no!
---
I can’t imagine he was first choice though!

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
How do you think David is trying to protect her from the negative influence?
By being the dominant figure in her life. It must be very difficult living with someone who has an obvious eating disorder. However, in his shoes I'd leave.