Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
As bad as they might be, I really don't see V&D allowing their 12 year old daughter to get lip filler.
Yeah and I’m not sure they could even find someone who would administer it to a girl that young.
---
I’m sure Harper is fine and enjoying herself, she’s clearly imitating what she’s seen a million influencers do. I have to question V and D for permitting in public along with the nails and hair dye/highlights though.

Reactions: 3

GalGal

VIP Member
I find his tactile displays with Harper a bit odd….but….I’m not from a tactile family. We don’t hug and kiss each other (small children yes, but larger kids no) and my relationship with my dad was not tactile, my husband the same with his parents - so possibly that colours my view of the photos.
I might be a little less shocked if there were also pictures of harper holding hands with one of her brothers and David doting on Victoria but it’s always David and harper. It doesn’t seem like they’re a loving family who aren’t shy of public physical affection, just that David’s got a weird thing for harper.

SaLou

VIP Member
Brooklyn on being a nepo baby

I mean, I can’t help how I was born,” he told InStyle in a new interview published June 10. “I couldn’t ask for better parents and I’m just trying to work my ass off and trying to make a name for myself. That’s all I can say, really.”

Brooklyn, 25, has tried his hand at a few things while figuring out what he wants to do with his life, whether it was playing soccer like his dad or entering the fashion world as a model. Along the way, he said his parents always encouraged him to shut out the noise from the public telling him that he couldn't do it.

It makes me… I kind of like it, in a way, just because it makes me really want to prove to people… Until two years ago, I didn’t know what the hell I was doing. I think with all the rubbish I get, my mum's just like, ‘Prove them wrong. Never respond to that rubbish, just prove them wrong,'" he said. “I think what I wanted for so long—especially the last few years—is I really wanted to make a name for myself.”

"I'm always going to have haters and that's fine, and it's probably going to get worse," he said. I hope not, but I'm excited for people to try [Cloud23] and I don't know, what else can I say? Where would I want my business to be in 20 years? I want my product to be [everywhere]. I would love to have my own restaurant. You have to be happy to be successful. That’s important.”

Cack_Conroe

You accuse David of incest and then accuse others of 'ignorant discomfort' in her displaying a 'normal body'. Have a look at yourself.
I didn’t accuse him of incest, I said he looks like he’s displaying incestuous feelings. Which he does: heholding his daughter with pelvises close together like you hold a lover. The image and body language is inappropriate. That doesn’t mean he is actually thinking of incest, but that’s what he’s making it look like. Which is why so many people agree it looks creepy.

As for other posters complaining about Harper’s clothes being “too old”: what she is wearing is objectively and factually not old at all. It is standard clothing for all ages. Therefore, the only possible reason for it being considered “too old” is they reflexively disapprove of it because she herself looks too old. You saw all the comments about her looking older than her years, even though, again, she objectively looks average.

Reactions: 2

GalGal

VIP Member
It's hard enough being 12 when you aren't famous. I really feel for Harper. She's growing up in public and she's a normal healthy looking girl growing up surrounded by fashion types. I think David is possibly trying to protect her from the negative influence of that world. Can't blame him, it is a very unhealthy place for a child. I wonder what her relationship with Victoria is like. You'd like to think Vic encourages Harper to eat everything and not focus on her body but I would say she's so far gone she can't.
How do you think David is trying to protect her from the negative influence?

Reactions: 2