Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Comments on the DM article and pictures last night saying it looks like Harper has had lip filler. Maybe it's the filter?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

LittlemissM

VIP Member
He wasn’t interested in her as a baby or toddler. It was Victoria that was seen with her.
Then when she got to an interesting age he decided she would be a Daddy’s girl.
But she never looks really giggly and happy like a girl of that age should
Maybe mummy's a bit menopausal and not nice to be around?
---
Geri looks haggered. Who told her white suited her?!

Gossipgirl79

Looks like a good holiday read! I’m thinking of getting it for mine next month.
Yeah it’s easy juicy reading for the lounger! The only thing I’d say so far is that he’s reallllly mean about them both. I think a more sophisticated writer would have given the story and let the reader make their mind up. But it’s super negative from page 1.

ClaudsC

The way they never declare ads, gifted items or paid partnerships is so annoying - David is a paid ambassador for Ninja, yet nothing on his multiple stories plugging them today says that :rolleyes: Victoria is a menace for this kind of thing too.

Screenshot_20240615_161918_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

DollyPlops

Does anyone remember the story about a plastic surgeon at an LA party giving her his card and saying he could fix her nose? Report said she was horrified

• Wow

klairklopp

VIP Member
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child
They also helped his sister keep the father of her daughter away. I think it’s years since he’s had any contact with her despite him begging David not to do it.
---
David's 50th will be fun. Will Rebecca Loos pop out of the cake?
I’m sorry, he’s so proud of them for turning up to her lavish birthday party 🤷‍♀️….. Maybe set the bar a bit higher David…

• Haha

GingerSnapped

His kids,including Harper, must know about his affairs.If my Dad had done to my Mom what he has done to Victoria,I would hate him, quite frankly.I wonder what their family dynamics are really like behind all the "we love you's" on Instagram.
I would have thought the same but my father in law cheated repeatedly on his wife, left her when kids were young, remarried a couple of times. Relationship between him and my husband is great (though husband has many, many reasons to be angry with him)! It’s hard to predict how things work out.
---
Also, that chicken house is nicer than my own house FFS.

• Wow
I find his tactile displays with Harper a bit odd….but….I’m not from a tactile family. We don’t hug and kiss each other (small children yes, but larger kids no) and my relationship with my dad was not tactile, my husband the same with his parents - so possibly that colours my view of the photos.

Reactions: 5

troutpout69

VIP Member
I really don’t approve of highlights at age 13. My daughter is 12 and I’d let her put some temporary colour spray on her hair but no way highlights! Plenty of time for that and acrylic nails!

merlot

Chatty Member
1000044637.jpg

You can kind of see why she doesn't smile.. 😬What an awful way to live though.

But I suppose people pointing out the fact is part of the problem 😂

• Haha