Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
As bad as they might be, I really don't see V&D allowing their 12 year old daughter to get lip filler.
Yeah and I’m not sure they could even find someone who would administer it to a girl that young.
---
I’m sure Harper is fine and enjoying herself, she’s clearly imitating what she’s seen a million influencers do. I have to question V and D for permitting in public along with the nails and hair dye/highlights though.

Reactions: 4

Spid

VIP Member
Standing around for all those staged photos must have eaten in to the evening. Doesn’t seem fun. I’m enjoying how DB is only sharing pics of super famous like Tom Cruise. ‘Look at our A List friends’. It’s quite pathetic.

Aren't pics with a photographer always staged?

GingerSquid

were you at Bird? Doreen - another tough examiner 😂
Performers College ;) got into Laines too, but got the full scholarship at the other. Betty Laine was so harsh and was very looks focused … from what I was told Victoria did the full three year programme, as hard as that is to believe 😂
---
@Rita, he had parents who put him first, other top players talk about their mums/sisters getting two buses with them to training and waiting before getting 2 buses back.

I’ve a daughter doing really well at a sport, the coach sometimes says, a huge amount is down to the parents being supportive. Making training, spending weekends at competitions. Im regularly up at 3/4 am for early starts to competitions

Beckham knew what it takes, but didn’t want to do it. He’s just draft in federer or another player for a photo op, but that seems to be about it

its all about him in that family.
100% this! My MIL is also a narcissist and consequently her kids did no sports or any extra activities … she took them shopping for her own clothes every weekend 😢

Last edited:

GingerSquid

Maybe there is a distinction where money is involved because I don't think nails, hair dye or make up are unusual for Harper's age. All of my siblings and I went to private schools. My youngest brother is a year older than Harper and most of the girls he hangs out with are on Instagram looking like they're searching for a husband (the boys are the opposite, they are like toddlers in designer t shirts). It wasn't much different when I was that age. These rich parents are busy, they want easy lives.
I think it depends on the type of private school. My kids go to an international school that is very mixed in regards to the parent body (not as expensive as the UK) and the kids are very grungy, bohemian vibes (which I like) the girls are still very young looking at 12 and not an acrylic nail in sight!

GalGal

VIP Member
David’s popping up in adds everywhere, it was the gambling one that got me.

Reactions: 3

ilovetrashtv

Okay well I wouldn’t let an11/12 year old have dyed hair and acrylic nails but each to their own. I would maybe allow painted nails and playing with makeup at home.
Fair enough, but it was definitely normal for all of us back then. Independent school with 240 in the year group, so on average 120 girls and I’d say at least 75% of us had highlights and acrylics (and fake tan 🤢) as it was the style in the early 2000s. I don’t have kids of my own now and my friends kids are still < 8 years old so couldn’t really say what’s normal for our area just now.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Having just seen Romeo’s on his latest insta post, they really do have the most awful tattoos.

greenbear

VIP Member
I think I she's got a real complex about getting older, so a younger, fertile woman taking her place would hurt. The only time she sounded even remotely sincere on the Goop pod was when Gwyneth mentioned Brooklyn and Nicola having kids and Victoria saying she didn't want to be called Granny.
Will his beard last long enough to have kids though🤔

• Haha

Eugenie

Yes they do
I agree. They all seem like polite kids, and they've had no chance of being anonymous or living a "normal" life because their parents have constantly used them all to promote their brand their whole lives.

Course, they'll all get a leg up in any profession they choose to go into, and that will come with higher expectations - it's a lot to live up to. Brooklyn's photography book for example, working with hugely successful photographers straight away and having a published photography book when he barely had any experience at all... it was always going to be a bit rubbish 😂
Yes they do all seem nice kids essentially. Hope none of them are singled out and mocked. I do find it’s sad that so far none seem to have really made their own way through,
---
Would have been so much classier imo if David had sought advice from Monty Don! I find Alan Titchmarsh really Uriah Heep like around celebrities and royalty and not a sound gardener like Monty.

I suppose David thought AT was buddies with Charles so could be of use. Camilla was on the gardening programme with Monty recently.
---
Would have been so much classier imo if David had sought advice from Monty Don! I find Alan Titchmarsh really Uriah Heep like around celebrities and royalty and not a sound gardener like Monty.

I suppose David thought AT was buddies with Charles so could be of use. Camilla was on the gardening programme with Monty recently.
---

Last edited:

ooeer

I think at 12 I was pretty performative with affection so hugs for the camera would’ve been up my alley 🤣
In other news, do you think the Mail is saying now they have broken up Brooklyn only has one fancy car to drive:

StonedCyclist

she looks utterly ridiculous! The thinness feels so forced and the size of the shorts! Where do you even buy those! 😂
The child's section. Age 7-8.
---
Sorry but this is hilarious -

'Brooklyn whips up a burger with processed cheese slices and £21 avocado oil in latest cooking tutorial'

Why do I annoy myself watching this shit? He used far too much salt. Clearly not worried about his blood pressure.

Last edited:

GalGal

VIP Member
Remember when loads of people rushed to get a lip piercing because Posh had hers done, then she admitted it was a clip on one and people were furious about it 😂 Caused a bit of a stir at the time and was in the papers and everything.

I bet she'd kill to still have that much influence over people's fashion choices these days.
I remember this, skanky price waded in and her and VB had a war of words. VB was like ‘well you do full frontals so…’.
---
The Dane Bowers time?

Oh I disagree...
I think she looked young and fresh and her face looked roundy and natural, and not as angular as it is now.

View attachment 2906160View attachment 2906162
View attachment 2906163
Agree, I like her like this, embracing the natural brown hair, though likely with extensions. When she was promoting out of your mind and not such and innocent girl she wore some fun stuff she’d never consider wearing today.