Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I still think she looks more human when she smiles, even if she looks like a Cheshire cat. What draws me to this picture is not her teeth or smile, but the end of her nose, what's going on with her 🐽?
Someone I worked with years ago once said to me that she thought she had a little monkey face and I’ve not been able to unsee it since.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

avb00

Chatty Member
What will Dorklyn do without Nicola?! Those two are usually joined at the hip. She’s probably glad of the time away from him!

Yeah, don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together either.

Is it Vic and David’s 25th wedding anniversary this year? He’ll need to up his game for that one and at least pretend he likes her!
It is indeed, July 1999 .

Reactions: 7

Sea

VIP Member
He's not had the "cheery" eyebrows for a long time. So was it Botox that has given the "you are the shit on my shoes" look?
Omg I laughed at your eyebrow descriptions cheery one and you're shit ones 😂
He's also using Vicki's brow pencils to enhance angry man eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GalGal

VIP Member
I didn’t accuse him of incest, I said he looks like he’s displaying incestuous feelings. Which he does: heholding his daughter with pelvises close together like you hold a lover. The image and body language is inappropriate. That doesn’t mean he is actually thinking of incest, but that’s what he’s making it look like. Which is why so many people agree it looks creepy.

As for other posters complaining about Harper’s clothes being “too old”: what she is wearing is objectively and factually not old at all. It is standard clothing for all ages. Therefore, the only possible reason for it being considered “too old” is they reflexively disapprove of it because she herself looks too old. You saw all the comments about her looking older than her years, even though, again, she objectively looks average.
I agree with your first paragraph, a more appropriate gesture might have been standing up and giving her a 'dad' hug around the shoulders.

The top might be a bit tight but the outfit passes in the eyes of some. If you think the outfit is age appropriate fine but that doesn't lead to a natural conclusion of 'therefore people must be offended that she's getting a woman's body'.
The skin tight black dress she wore to her mother's fashion show, the fake nails and possible make-up and dyed hair give an overall image of her dressing too old for a 12 year old and doing things that should come later (like getting acrylic nails). The views and opinions are taken from a selection of images not just this one. It's the same with people thinking David is inappropriate with Harper and cold towards Victoria, it's not a view formed from one photo but a selection of photos released over a period of time.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Just been reading the bits from the book, I had forgotten a lot of it! He has been so scandalous, and she is just a very, very thin doormat. She knows, and I am sure that makes her look even more miserable

Just read a review of the book in the guardian. As you’d expect it’s snotty about them but one thing that stood out was it was opposition to VB being a “Lady” that put the stop on Beckhams knighthood as the “establishment” do not deem her posh enough 😂😂😂

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think she has a very pretty face - that really suits short pixie cuts.
I feel she looks her best pregnant. It’s obviously a time when she allows herself to eat properly, she looks like a different woman and all for the better.
I recall seeing her pregnant with her Brooklyn. She had her hair short and looked glowing. Sadly, I think it was not long after giving birth that her weight first plummeted. She would only really look well again with her future pregnancies.
Probably found out he was up to no good 🤷‍♀️

Sea

VIP Member
Was that pre Derek? I like that Victoria had frolicking fun with other men pre David.

troutpout69

VIP Member
Mine is 12 and whilst I wouldn’t let her dye her hair or have acrylic nails, I allow her to wear a little bit of light makeup and a subtle nail varnish.

StonedCyclist

I'm still excited for the goss in the book. I'm hoping that the press will publish the juicy bits.... ( Not the scum though as I refuse to give them a click). #jft97

Rita.

VIP Member
Victoria is not happy. Even after divorce she would still be rich. She could have a great life
Derek would be hanging round with a groupie on his arm.
Victoria couldn't be alone. The family brand is too important to her. Her kids are basically grown up apart from Harper who is a daddy's girl and who, as a female, will mature quicker than her brothers anyway and not need her mum that much. Couple this with menopause and her decades long eating disorder and VB will be simply bereft on her own.

David's always (aside from a specific period) had a lot of public good will and would be fine without her, especially as the kids are so close to him and would probably side with him anyway.