The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she looks more human when she smiles, even if she looks like a Cheshire cat. What draws me to this picture is not her teeth or smile, but the end of her nose, what's going on with her 🐽?
Apparently she was a fan of the white powder. Popbitch always alluded to it in the early 00s.

Reactions: 7
I think she has a very pretty face - that really suits short pixie cuts.
I feel she looks her best pregnant. It’s obviously a time when she allows herself to eat properly, she looks like a different woman and all for the better.
I recall seeing her pregnant with her Brooklyn. She had her hair short and looked glowing. Sadly, I think it was not long after giving birth that her weight first plummeted. She would only really look well again with her future pregnancies.
Yes I think she watched what she ate pre pregnancy but relaxed it when she found out she was pregnant with Brooklyn. Yes her weight plummeted after having Brooklyn, much lower than it was pre pregnancy. She’s more or less stayed like that since apart from when she was pregnant with the other children.
Can you imagine the headlines if she suddenly went up to a size 10 and was seen eating fish and chips or something!

Reactions: 7
I think she has a very pretty face - that really suits short pixie cuts.
I feel she looks her best pregnant. It’s obviously a time when she allows herself to eat properly, she looks like a different woman and all for the better.
I recall seeing her pregnant with her Brooklyn. She had her hair short and looked glowing. Sadly, I think it was not long after giving birth that her weight first plummeted. She would only really look well again with her future pregnancies.
I loved her short hair! She really suited it. Yes she looked amazing pregnant, just shows what a few extra pounds can do!

Reactions: 14
I loved her short hair! She really suited it. Yes she looked amazing pregnant, just shows what a few extra pounds can do!
Absolutely, to me she looked her best when expecting with her short hair. This was the time when her smile reached her eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s a canvas of the two of them touching heads and both smiling from one of their old apartments. She looks natural and healthy and they both look in love. I think her hair was short then. I think this was their golden era. Everything that happened in Spain changed her I think.

Reactions: 28
There’s a canvas of the two of them touching heads and both smiling from one of their old apartments. She looks natural and healthy and they both look in love. I think her hair was short then. I think this was their golden era. Everything that happened in Spain changed her I think.
I 100% believe that the period in Spain destroyed her.
And she looked gorgeous with short hair.

Reactions: 19
Spain and Rebecca Loos destroyed her, she lost I believe her trust in him but stayed because she couldn’t face life without him. I think from then on the balance in the relationship shifted.

Reactions: 25
Plus, as I posted earlier in the thread, he was allegedly heard being awful to her; taunting her about not being as good as another player’s wife, and other stuff.
He’s awful - to me, he knows he wasn’t really in her league when they got together, and he’s sucked every drain of confidence from her due to his own insecurity.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I 100% believe that the period in Spain destroyed her.
And she looked gorgeous with short hair.
Yes.

Victoria saw David’s money making potential and molded him into the huge money machine personality he became. Her ambition for him and spice girl showbiz connections ( Simon Fuller too) saw his huge sporting and advertising appeal and the monster ego was born.

He was worshipped in Spain alongside the other galacticos and that ego got bigger and more demanding. He expected V to follow him and do whatever his career demanded and bollocks to hers. She then submitted to his needs and wants and that’s where she crumbled, should’ve taken him to the cleaners when he first shagged Rebecca Loos.

I think she’s always thinking somehow, some way they’ll return to the blissful early days of their relationship. His body language tells me he’s completely checked out and if half the tattle rumours are to be believed has cheated on her almost constantly.

That’s some determination to hold things together. I wish I had a fraction of her will power.

Reactions: 3
That’s some determination to hold things together. I wish I had a fraction of her will power.
At what price though? She’s completely destroyed herself; probably mental health as well as physical. And for what?

I actually feel sorry for her and am glad I have a peaceful existence in comparison. Wouldn’t change her life for mine for anything.

Reactions: 21
I think she’s always thinking somehow, some way they’ll return to the blissful early days of their relationship. His body language tells me he’s completely checked out and if half the tattle rumours are to be believed has cheated on her almost constantly.
This post on Reddit basically sums up David to a tee:

"Honestly, this doesn't sound like he changed as a person at all (wrt the "moving heaven and earth" to "casting aside"). He sounds like someone who always puts what he wants first, regardless of those around him. He prioritized his relationship at the expense of his teammates, he prioritized his career at the expense of his relationship, and he prioritized getting laid at the expense of his family. This is consistent behaviour over his life."

It's the 'brand' that keeps them together. I wouldn't be surprised if they go their separate ways once Harper is a bit older.

At what price though? She’s completely destroyed herself; probably mental health as well as physical. And for what?

I actually feel sorry for her and am glad I have a peaceful existence in comparison. Wouldn’t change her life for mine for anything.
Totally agree apart form the bank balance, I’d swap bank balances!
---
Willpower to hold things together? Your partner should be a source of comfort, joy and affection. Of course everyone has their problems but they should support each other through life not be constantly battling to hold their relationship together.
the refusing to hold her hand on her birthday or give her a hug when she was dancing and draping herself over him on the yacht just made me feel sad for her.

Reactions: 15
Just googled Victoria Beckham pregnant and wow, in every pic she looked gorgeous! The extra weight suited her. I also loved the pixie crop. I remember her wearing a black t shirt and wide legs trousers with the pixie hair that was just gorgeous and I tried to emulate the look for years!
---
IMG_5480.jpeg
Just googled Victoria Beckham pregnant and wow, in every pic she looked gorgeous! The extra weight suited her. I also loved the pixie crop. I remember her wearing a black t shirt and wide legs trousers with the pixie hair that was just gorgeous and I tried to emulate the look for years!
It was this one 😄

Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness. Vicky’s legs are matchsticks in latest video. Felt so sad seeing her frailty as she walked on crutches with those teeny legs. She needs help.

Reactions: 10
Imaging having all that money to be able to eat life's luxurious,

yet she's hobbling around like a 91 year old in a care home, because her under eating has caused brittle bones

• Sad