Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Sinead never hits the mark. Went to her first event in years she says and wore cheap black dress in an 18 (but don't forget she's a 14) and nanny diamanté flip flops thar would be better on an octogenarian in Lanzarote. With the amount of shite she has coming into the house you think she would do better. Just always looks so frumpy and uncool or something.

Reactions: 9

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Sinead hair and beauty are very dated
Her look and make up vibe are very aging on her

She’s aged herself a good 15 yrs I think

The clothes are rank but I’m talking of the hair/makeup

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I think she's just posting loads of things to try help people save some money. It's not all paid ads and tbh if she shows something that I think I might buy there's no harm using her af link. But having said that if I'm paying with revolut I'll go through there to get 3% back, there's thousands of shops on there now that you get money back from and it's weird that nobody is mentioning it, probably coz they won't earn from it.
She’s posting to make herself money 👀 none of them are doing it for the good of anyone else it’s all about the cash 💰

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I’m not trying to be smart.. genuinely wondering how this would not be an ad? I assume she’s not trying on clothes for a boutique for the craic so if she’s promoting the try on, how would that not be an ad?
Seems off alright - she should clarify it?

Presumably shes been paid or gifted the clothes, i highly doubt shes doing it out of the goodness of her heart!

This is my place

Instagram is for over 13s, it's the parents job to know what their children are consuming on their phones. She teaches primary so if the parents have a problem, it's because they allow their kids to be exposed to apps that is not for their age.

GailsBiggestFan

I worked in a shop where she done a try on and she acted like she was a fucking celebrity. Don't speak to me kinda vibe. She might come across nice on social media but by god its an act..

• Wow

Yummum2020

That's odd. I care about Gaza but I don't post about it because it's triggering for a lot of people, especially the stuff about the children and my social media is my safe place
I mean.. there is a bit of a difference between you posting about it I’m sure and someone with millions of followers posting correct information especially in America where their media is Zionist ☺ just food for thought.

LadyTonya

In fairness Sinead has a father who is dying from cancer, she said herself that he hasn't long left and there are many families in that situation this Christmas. So it's heart breaking knowing you cant see them because of covid. I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago and every moment with him was precious especially at the end. I don't know how I would deal with now. Schools especially primary are not the same controlled environments as hairdressers, our local small primary school had 14 children come down with covid right before the Christmas and many of them are minded by their grandparents so naturally it was a worrying time for them all and I know this because I know most of them.. 2 of those families have people undergoing cancer treatment. I assume in Sinead's situation that it was one of the children that tested positive in her house first?
💯
I would be devastated if i knew it was one of my parents last christmases and i couldnt see them.
This is what i feel is the authenticity to Sinead. She doesnt filter to the extreme and only show the good in her life. She is genuine.
My house has covid this year brought in through a school contact and i was gutted because my brother came home from canada and we couldnt see him or his wife and my nephews. Havent spent a christmas with them in four years and it will likely be the same again before we can. It didnt just affect us but my other sister and my parents too. We were all separated because my parents kind my kids so they had to isolate and do antigen tests.
I completely empathise with Sinead. I think she is sound and im gutted for her this Christmas.

<shutthefrontdoor>

It’s the space between the # and AD that bugs the hell out of me. If they’re not together then it won’t come up as a paid Ad.
For someone who has “truth” in her Insta name she is fairly shady.

Leasha

This is so true. I have my hair tools for years and years. It's overwhelming the amount of new over priced hair tools that she shares and it's always bigger and better than the one she shared the previous week. I pity anyone that falls for this ploy.
But surely nobody is falling for it now. There was a time maybe, but not now. Nobody needs a new hairdryer, then a heated brush and then a smoothing yoke to blow-dry their hair

Please.

I think so too, the poor woman was only pointing out to her friend that the dress would draw attention to any belly. Honestly I'm more sick of women not being allowed show their bellies fear they're a bit too big for people's liking but that's another matter.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Plus it's all gifted so what can we believe? I don't personally see any difference. She says she does🤷‍♀️.
If she paid for things herself I'd personally be more interested but I guess that's not the point of influencers!
I don't follow her these days but she's been popping up on my SM lately🤔