Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I dunno, she didn't have to pull her kid from school to do a tribute to her Dad imo. She could have waited until mid term etc. Should be leading by example as a teacher!
After the way the last few years went with school closures, homes schooling, missing time with friends and family, birthday parties, holidays etc, I wouldn’t begrudge most kids a term time holiday.

He’s probably in senior infants or 1st class. He’s going to miss very little and from what she said, it was one of her dad’s last wishes for them all to go to away to Orlando to mark her dad’s birthday. I’d say he knew it would be an extremely challenging time for all and wanted to treat them one last time and turn it into a happy event.

While I do agree education is important etc, I can see why parents have to someone’s eat into term time to be able to avoid holidays. But this is a one off family event to celebrate her dad. I would 100% do the same.

Reactions: 10

Skinner

VIP Member
The most ridiculous sentence I've ever read, though it sums up all the instahuns. The hair is gifted.
20231228_222640.jpg

• Haha

anniewannie

Chatty Member
I'd say she's reading here. She said her 'mother' aka Tattle advised her to go back to doing more makeup. I don't know if I even like her make up recommendations anymore because she never changes her look and her hair really washes her out, she could do with cutting a good bit off those extensions, they really don't look great on camera they might look much better in real life, but even when she's showcasing hair tools, those extensions really do her no favours.

Leasha

Have to agree with the hair, I get why she went lighter as she is very grey so to get longer between colours but she comes out of the hairdressers STILL grey?! I don't get that?! Surely it's a new hairdresser she needs!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Sinead just cause someone will pay you to wear clothes, doesn’t mean you should. 🙈That latest reel is the worst lot of clothes ever! It’s like the sound of music where Maria made clothes out of the curtains 🤣

• Haha

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Really had to roll my eyes at Sinead popping up a question box for tips for Orlando. I'm sure some people have been there but it's just the assumption or the priviledge, I dunno. If it was spain or somewhere I'd understand the question box bc loads of us could contribute because it's more likely loads of us have been. Happy days if you can holiday in Orlando and I really do mean that, but the post annoyed me I have to say. She says she's been loads of times herself so what's the need? What exactly is her page for anymore?🤔🤪

I’m not a fan of the clothing she’s been showing lately. It’s all samey, doesn’t really suit her and might be grand for dressing up a bit but not day to day wear. It just feels to me that she is showing clothes for the sake of it and cos it’s quick and easy to do and not because these are clothes she actually likes or would wear. She sends them all back after her try on, you never see her wearing any of them again, so she doesn’t like them enough to buy any of them.

heyjudeee

So she puts up giving out about so many hair tools being on the market and she wouldn't pay 500 euro for the new Dyson.

Funny, didn't she recently go away with shark? If it was shark releasing a new tool she would be all over it. She has so many hair tools so she's talking pure rubbish.

Also she's jumping on the de-influecing bandwagon now, that's very popular on tik tok right now. Pity she won't de-influence on all those boutique tat she tries on.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They must have plenty cash, huge extension recently, big trip to Orlando and electric cars are not cheap. For a woman on part time teachers wage.

This is my place

Ah I really like sinéad, no pretending like the rest of them. My heart breaks for her because of her dad 💔 also probably why she was so angry over covid, she probably just needed to direct her feelings over her dad at something. Shes a lovely person.

Minnell

Girls this answers the question regarding "A D" on the posts...the algorithm doesn't like AD! Source: Laura Capon's substack...I love her and she sells all her excess beauty stuff in s huge charity sale each year. She is UK based so not sure the rule applies in Ireland but makes sense
I knew there was something underhand about it. Sinead is very particular with her language and grammar. It was obvious this was very deliberate as it is actually harder to write it that way. I find it very disingenuous.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Poor Sinead, she’s so frustrated by the rules of advertising. 🙄 Coming from someone who’s meant to be all about the “truth”. She fucking boils my blood.
But she has nothing to hide 😂😂😂😂😂 I don't make much from this followed by the bob I make let's me have time with my kids - she on a career break with no pay 😂

I unfollowed whem she became a full time qvc show but happened to see this rant on Facebook

Clara156

I also like the way she keeps her children out of it and doesn't show their faces online. I hate when influencers rely on their kids to sell

Clara156

I'm a bit disappointed as I used to be a big fan. I just feel she is going down the I fluency hole of sell sell sell so I feel I can't trust what she says anymore whereas before I did. Even though she says she won't do a collab for a breast reduction i still think it still sounds a bit beggy and it wouldn't suprise me if an Avoca collab magically appeared 😔

Dailychat

VIP Member
Was she bad on Twitter? I’m not really into Twitter so I don’t know what she was doing on there. She’s not a conspiracy theory type, is she?
Was she bad, still is but she's toned it down as I'd say she got a lot of back lash from it.

Ive deleted a long response as I had too much of a rant in it, but jesus her attitude to having to work 2 days a week when everyone else was doing their level best was sickening. Ive 2 kids in schools and the staff were AMAZING, they were so good to the kids through all this.
Also can someone burn those black shoe boots and the gold shoes she insists on trying every dress on with. She has the worst shoe fashion sense ever.

• Haha

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
I think the difference is this year she is full time influencer earning her living from it. I agree she was definitely more likeable before,
She turned me totally off her with her giving out constantly about being a teacher during Covid, she never stopped.

Reactions: 9

Ponytail

I used to love her content so much as it used to be about day to day life but now it is ALL about the # ad ... and sponsored content , how can she say she is genuine when she is paid to put the rotten clothes on her that makes her look like a shapeless triangle and I won't start about the 1940s manky gold shoes .... jesus go do a style course ..... and maybe take a sanitary wipe to your pallets and hair tools as they are so filthy covid would run from them.

ShaSha1234

Every time she says “ I’m a 16 but im in the 14”..
Let’s all take a shot ! Pissed by lunch time..

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Full on Terror McAvoid now showing backs of their head. It’s ridiculous, if you want to keep them off keep them off!