Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyjudeee

It's annoying me that she keeps showing those UGG tassman slippers with her discount code and AF link. Like they aren't even available on the site. A few of them are doing the same. They want you to click the link just so if you buy anything in the next month because cookies they make money 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 10

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Regardless of the state of her runners, the family are having a good time in Sligo. Very child oriented. Unlike her influencer mate FBG, stuck in a hotel room with nothing child friendly to do.
Sinéad actually works, along side her insta flogging - and I imagine actively parents unlike FBG who is like something off benefits street

• Haha

SozBbz

VIP Member
I'm sure she inherited money when her dad passed. Most of the holidays seem to be with her mam, couldn't begrudge her that.
I’m fairly sure it’s also to do with the amount of shilling she always doing up until recently for iClothing and various other purveyors of frumpy polyester midi-dresses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ellamay87

VIP Member
They are the regulations she is required to abide by in her chosen industry. Same as any other professional is bound by regulatory obligations in their field. Simple.

I've just been tapping through lately tbh. I don't have the money to be even looking at clothes or makeup so no point watching the try ons. Maybe she's doing just ads coz she isn't in the right place to come on for the chats. It's not easy losing anyone and maybe we need to talk about grief more. We all go through it at some stage. Now I don't mean she should do a Rachel gorry on it and come on crying every night. We don't need that.

I totally took it that way too. I dunno what universe these influencers live in. Their job literally is to sell what they show. Bizarre they think that people won’t comment on what they are showing. Those dresses were not great at all, looked cheap and tacky. The pink one was nice and I agree it did cling on the tummy quite obviously even though Sinead specifically said it didn’t and was flattering on that area. You can’t have it both ways - a following of “friends” and a following of “customers”

Ellamay87

VIP Member
"I could have worn the 14."

Spare me....sinead no, you couldn't have. You need the 16 and there's nothing wrong with that. She's obsessed.

• Heart

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
The selling while on holiday and the constant reminders that she's been to Orlando "countless" times is just unnecessary.
I'd love to know what the parents of the children she teaches think of her carry on in general. Her school must be supportive🤷‍♀️.
I work in education and just could never imagine giving people so much access to my life while in the role I'm in. I'm specifically talking about her being a teacher AND an "influencer". Plenty of teachers are "influencers", within the education field, but whatever influencing she does, she's now on holidays for 2 weeks in term time and splashing it all over social media. I know she job shares which still doesn't cover 2 weeks. I have no problem with people taking holidays whenever they want. I would myself if it was possible. It can't be helpful for parents to see her swanning off on this very expensive holiday that they probably couldn't afford when she should be at school. Maybe she feels confident bc she says it's a tribute to her dad and therefore we are not to question it.
Maybe I'm just thinking out loud here!

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Had no idea this one had a page until she mentioned it the other night. I starting following Sinead for the make-up and beauty review. Have hung on the last while but agree that her page has become a little disingenuous. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she dresses like a pensioner. So much cheap, frumpy tat, and the shoes....the shoes are DIABOLICAL. Her feet squashed into them, and the black ones with the V - think she has them in gold aswell. Horrendous. Her taste is so bad it warrants an intervention. This is definitely an irrational annoyance on my part but the scabby hands pawing all over make-up cases gives me the ick, and the products are always grubby.

Curlique

VIP Member
I think the extensions are just too long and she can be blonde but it's too harsh and her roots look horrific...sorry sound like a b*Tch but it's true. Also that Spanx try on...dear Lord above. Stop!
I'd rather see Sinead in a spanx try on than Joanna Cooper, an actual model who's about a size 4

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I’m usually a fan of Sinead. Like her honestly and find her more genuine than most. But I did find her stories during the week tone deaf. Saying for followers to use the double child benefit for presents in the Black Friday sale using her codes. Aside from the minor detail that not all of her followers have children, I would imagine most of us are facing into a tough winter with groceries, fuel costs, gas and electricity so high.

As I said, I usually am a fan of Sinead, but I feel like when you get so many cosmetics and clothes free, there can be a lack of understanding that the rest of us have to pay for it. And an extra childrens allowance payment will be used to essentials in most homes this year.

Nopatience

VIP Member
They must have plenty cash, huge extension recently, big trip to Orlando and electric cars are not cheap. For a woman on part time teachers wage.
The benefits of been a paid influencer, it’s been said here but Sinead has definitely taken full advantage of selling everything and anything that comes her way.

Dally4

I think she's struggling since her dad past away, obviously with him being sick and stuff took its toll. She probably always liked spending money before it was makeup which now it seems Its clothes. I'd say she's defo a touch of a shopaholic and it's probably got worse since her dad as past.
I've followed her since her honeymoon as she was no bullshit and straight talking And she'd spend the few bob. I agree though with the above that she's a qvc channel these days and it's just boring but most of the floggers have
I’m going to unfollow I followed her for her reviews of make up I found them honest but the clothes I just can’t stand it’s such unnecessary spending and wearing things once and never again it’s so wasteful the older I’ve gotten I realise I’m better off spending my money on a few good leggings and sweatshirts than a dress I’ll wear once and never again. She has wardrobes full of tat it’s just not for me

petal1

VIP Member
That whole iClothing haul 🤢 So much unnecessary, cheap looking fast fashion. The jumpsuits do nothing for her. They make her look so squat. Dunno why she doesn't show better quality brands (well, I do know - the better brands won't pay her 🤣).

Leasha

OK, I know Sinead gets sent a lot of things, especially hair tools but how can she genuinely show all these new tools in good faith. Does most of us not have the same hairdryer and GHD from 2008? And she's showing how to give a mediocre straight blow dry style with 2 or 3 new Shark hair tools. You don't need that brush at a couple hundred euro, a simple vented round brush , sectioning and practice will do the same for €20

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
Sinéad actually works, along side her insta flogging - and I imagine actively parents unlike FBG who is like something off benefits street
From what she says online she does feck all hours/days as she job shares. Like 2 days one week and 3 days the next. Nice little set up. Opportunities like that are thin on the ground in the private sector.

I also like the way she keeps her children out of it and doesn't show their faces online. I hate when influencers rely on their kids to sell
She doesn’t show their faces but she absolutely does use them for content and freebies. The spotlight ads for kid’s toothbrushes for one, they featured in that even if their faces didn’t. This freebie hotel stays is very much aimed at families, she wouldn’t be there if she didn’t have the kids and show off the facilities aimed at kids/families. It’s just paying lip service really to protecting the kid’s privacy but she is definitely using them for content and ads.