Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
More horrible dresses that do nothing for her today, and improperly tagged #ads. Also if you have to size up in everything, maybe you actually are the bigger size 🙄
View attachment 2943778
That dress wouldn’t look good on many people tbqh

Sinead seems a little lost lately, almost like she’s desperate to make the figures stack up as an influencer so she can avoid teaching

Reactions: 8

SozBbz

VIP Member
😲😲😲 Really shocked by her age!! Would have put her closer to 50. The hair, makeup and frumpy clothes age her so much. Agree she dresses 62!! A major makeover is needed as she's actually still so young.
It’s the weird grey/blonde hair that never looks well, even when it’s freshly done. She needs to find a new hairdresser, yesterday.

Beyond that, the clothing is just tragic. She’s older than me but not by much, and I wouldn’t dream of wearing anything she shows, all so mumsy and frumpy.

I’d had some sympathy for her, thinking maybe it was the boobs making things worse before, but she’s just as challenged in the style department as ever.

Oh and not to mention the make up that hasn’t evolved a jot since 2015 🤯

She was advised to go grey by her hairdresser. But did her hairdresser not consider her skin tone, eye bags etc. Brown is so much more forgiving, you just have to keep on top of the grey.
I don't think she was advised to go grey. She was told to go blond that it would be easier to manage because she was going grey. I've ditched the dye myself and tbh I couldn't give a shit what anyone thinks. It's ridiculous dying your hair every 2 weeks because a stranger thinks it looks better. I follow so many women on insta of all ages who have gone grey and it's so refreshing tbh.

khaigs

VIP Member
Sinead is one of the decent ones. She’s very € conscious and wouldn’t have done that intentionally .

Ellamay87

VIP Member
The actual state of the nicola ross gear. She can't dress her shape at all can she...not a good look.

LuckyB

I used to love her but she just seems to annoy me and I flick through her stories or skip entirely.
Also, whatever she has started doing to her face recently has aged her and I doubt that was the intention.
I feel for her at this time when she is grieving, been there with my parent, it’s tough. It’s certainly not that that annoys me or the constants sell, it’s something else I can’t quite put my finger on, perhaps a hint of notions or something, I may have to unfollow to give my head peace

I'm a little surprised at teachers having such a public instagram account. Primary school maybe ok as the majority of the students in the school may not have access to social media but certainly secondary school. I've a few friends and relations who are teachers - primary and secondary - and most of them have their social media accounts on private and in a different variation of their name, eg in Irish, women maiden/married surname, purposely misspelling their name etc.

AmmaH

Yeah it's giving me Mac counter from 15 years ago...applied perfectly but just not in fashion now

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Jesus is above weeping on his cross

I thought maybe with the boob reduction and her health kick /weight loss etc she might de-mammify her style

Like that’s what was holding her back from modernity

But oh no

That latest collection of dresses are absolutely
dire on her - chronic

She literally has the worst taste in clothes.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I used to really enjoy her honest content but now she’s sell sell sell and the same
Type of dress over and over and over 😵💫 all v dull 🥱
I agree. She stood out of the crowd at one point. She seemed more “girl next door”, less instahun. But now she’s just like the rest. Constantly flogging something even on holidays. I also loved that she was a bit more normal and not as vain as the majority of the floggers. I’m not sure I would say that about her now.

And before @Curlique reminds me of Sinead’s contractual obligations… they are self employed for their insta work. They chose what work they take on. No one is forcing her to put AF links up.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I blocked her on all platforms last year. She whinged her way through Covid like she was the only one affected. She whinged and complained about her holidays and then whinged and complained about being a teacher. She is a pain in the arse

petal1

VIP Member
Even freshly done the hair looks awful. Like if I came out of a salon having paid for that I'd be livid. I've literally never seen such badly dyed blonde hair, so I wonder could it be a poor colorist? Or I suppose maybe she's just naturally too dark for her hair to take the blonde. Maybe she could go back to her natural dark brown and let the grey grow out? It can look stunning on some women and I don't think it could be any worse than her current blonde-grey with dark coming through look.

See her grid post for leggings from 5 hours ago - she says 'this is not an ad but that is an af code.' An af code means it 100% IS an ad, and must be labelled #ad, Sinead!! This is crystal clear in the ASAI guidelines. How can she not know something so basic - this is her job. Attaching the relevant info from the guidelines for her to read next time she's on Tattle 😂

Attachments

Curlique

VIP Member
I don’t have an issue with her going on holidays in term time. To be fair, it’s a one off. But when people mention her doing her influencing work while off from school, it reminded me of something. When pregnant she got signed off early for medical reasons as many women have to. She finished quite a bit early as I recall. I remember her going to Cork to film a beauty segment for the RTE day time programme filmed there. Maybe Daithi & Maura. I did think that was a strange thing to do at the time. Whatever about influencing work from home. Going two hours down the road for work when signed off your day job.. and literally being televised for it is a bit brazen IMO.
You can be fine to do other things but not fit for work with a whole load of medical conditions. Driving a nice car in no way equates to standing on your feet for 8 hours a day with 30+ kids to be responsible for.

Nopatience

VIP Member
Throw the young lad into the story to remind people why she does it all. She is making a fortune and makes it sound like it’s a bit of pocket money.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Thoughts? I think I’m becoming increasingly allergic. I used to think that she was one of the more genuine ones, but now I’m not so sure. It feels like sometimes she is trying *too* hard to be relatable, yet you can see that she is obviously doing well off being an influenza. Think the holiday research in September is v fake, and didn’t like how she used her kids for her Aldi back to school stuff in August.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I don’t have an issue with her going on holidays in term time. To be fair, it’s a one off. But when people mention her doing her influencing work while off from school, it reminded me of something. When pregnant she got signed off early for medical reasons as many women have to. She finished quite a bit early as I recall. I remember her going to Cork to film a beauty segment for the RTE day time programme filmed there. Maybe Daithi & Maura. I did think that was a strange thing to do at the time. Whatever about influencing work from home. Going two hours down the road for work when signed off your day job.. and literally being televised for it is a bit brazen IMO.

Lunamoon13

I used to really really like her but it's just ads ads ads these days and the sneaky A D.... Ah it's just so greedy grabby

heyjudeee

People finding it hard to find occasion wear 😅 so she's going to "reach out" to some boutiques. Has she not been shilling occasion wear over the past few months?