Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rejected

Chatty Member
I’m interested to hear which part of her look appeals to you?

Is it the grey roots? The dead horse hair extensions? The dated, heavy make up on repeat? Or the free polyester monstrosities that are always a size too small?

There are plenty of stylish women in the 40s on Instagram but Sinead is not one of them.
Each to his own. I thibk she looks great. I don't tear any ones look apart .

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Good news girl

I really like Sinead I think she seems like a nice person. However I think her make up style is a bit dated I think less is more now

Am I just too old or do all the influencers wear their foundation about 3 shades too dark? I saw one with same colouring as me say she was wearing a shade 5 in something I'd wear a 3 in and still be bordering on too dark.

Thump

VIP Member
Starting to work the kids into her posts I see, no faces does not mean you aren’t using your children.
She’s been doing that for a while now, while at the same time saying I don’t show the kids on here. Trying to come off holier than thou but still using them in ads and af posts.

SozBbz

VIP Member
I know some people on this thread want to think she’s whiter than white, but here’s our Sinead purposefully marking an ad incorrectly again.

She might hide it better than some, but the grift is strong in this one, make no mistake.

I fully accept that not everyone is stylish, you either have it or you don’t, but if you happen not to be sartorially inclined….then maybe don’t try to be a fashion influencer 🤔

Attachments

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’s single handedly RUINED any cool cred vejas had now she’s off to mammify adidas
What’s next Sinead - golden goose

Also Fuck off Clayton 15€ charging for a kids tent in the room- should be free obvs if you are staying WTF
do they cHarge per sheet of toilet roll too? A meter on the TV ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Thump

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to report influencers? It used to be so easy but I can’t seem to find a link now. This one is really getting on my goat with her blatant disregard of the required hashtags, she isn’t even using hashtags anymore even though ASAI explicitly state that #ad and #gifted are what should be used. It’s all over her stories and grid.
---
---

Attachments

Last edited:

Malc

Chatty Member
I have followed her for years. She seems genuine but her page has now turned into the shopping channel. It's a big turn off.
I agree!! I used to love her page but now I just tap through because I know she’s selling something most of the time.

Deffo the last semi authentic one gone . At the end of the day They are a ‘business’ and a greedy one at that . They pretend to be your pal and relatable but at the end of the day it’s just to manipulate you in to buying their links .

Click on them links to fund my Disney springs ! 😉

Purple_Rain

It drives me mad how grabby all the influencer huns get in November with all of the affiliate links for sh*t they would never buy themselves. It’s absolutely relentless. All the question boxes now asking for pointers on what people are looking for so they can generate some aff links. So so greedy. Sinead is no exception, clearly a huge money maker for her and she must be expecting to bank big bucks if she’s taking all of January off to get her boobs done 🙄

BalKey1907

I find it very hard to watch her stories anymore. Her selling is just so false. Also is it just me or is her makeup lately heavier than its ever been before. Its just too much.

She makes no apologies that she does the ads so she can job share to spend time with her kids... I don't mind her tbf Ive always liked her and I've been following her since she was on honeymoon.

I genuinely can't get over her hair.. why after every time she gets it done it just has a massive clump of grey at the front. I think between the makeup and the hair it makes her look far older. Brown hair would probably suit her better

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
It’s more the fact she says she doesn’t show them. But aside from that, they are effectively working for online brands. For the benefit of those brands who are circumventing employment laws by using influencers’ kids. At least faces by Grace doesn’t pretend she’s doesn’t show the kids, Sinead does. It’s hypocritical of her.
But at the end of the day if you were in a shop and Sineads husband and kids were there, youd never know. Youd know Graces kids a mile away.

Reactions: 8

memyselfi

VIP Member
100% she’s not a 16! She parked sideways in front of me in front of party city Liffey valley and I’ve never forgotten it she took up two parking spaces that’s a real sign of someone 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8