The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to be smart.. genuinely wondering how this would not be an ad? I assume she’s not trying on clothes for a boutique for the craic so if she’s promoting the try on, how would that not be an ad?
I dont get it either!!

Reactions: 4
I’m not trying to be smart.. genuinely wondering how this would not be an ad? I assume she’s not trying on clothes for a boutique for the craic so if she’s promoting the try on, how would that not be an ad?
Seems off alright - she should clarify it?

Presumably shes been paid or gifted the clothes, i highly doubt shes doing it out of the goodness of her heart!

Reactions: 9
Thank God someone commented on that. She is sickening now. Loves the limelight. And using the youngest one now too
She has enough followers for her own thread too. Just checked out her profile and she has a Collab contact 🙄 Very annoyed, gave a lot of time to a fundraiser for Saoirse the first time she was sick

Reactions: 5
Really had to roll my eyes at Sinead popping up a question box for tips for Orlando. I'm sure some people have been there but it's just the assumption or the priviledge, I dunno. If it was spain or somewhere I'd understand the question box bc loads of us could contribute because it's more likely loads of us have been. Happy days if you can holiday in Orlando and I really do mean that, but the post annoyed me I have to say. She says she's been loads of times herself so what's the need? What exactly is her page for anymore?🤔🤪

Reactions: 10
What exactly is her page for anymore?🤔🤪
Her page is an advertising business, that she makes money from. Hence she can afford to go to Orlando. Sinead might proclaim to be more genuine/real etc, but she’s still coining it in like the rest of the huns.

Reactions: 23
Her page is an advertising business, that she makes money from. Hence she can afford to go to Orlando. Sinead might proclaim to be more genuine/real etc, but she’s still coining it in like the rest of the huns.
I’m really getting turned off her page. Constantly selling and promoting. It’s sad really because I used to like her.

Reactions: 15
These influencers are self employed salespeople working as contractors in an extremely lucrative industry. People won’t open their door to door to door salespeople anymore; they wouldn’t watch QVC, and yet they open their phones and watch these people every day. In doing so, they are willingly being sold to. By buying what is promoted, using AF links, codes etc, they are funding and enabling these influencers very comfortable lifestyles. I wish that people would wake up and realise that.

Reactions: 18
Is she not a teacher anymore? Just cause I didn't think teachers got holidays in term time. Are her kids school going age? Did she pull them out of school to go?

I have been to Florida, it is $$$!!

Reactions: 3
Is she not a teacher anymore? Just cause I didn't think teachers got holidays in term time. Are her kids school going age? Did she pull them out of school to go?

I have been to Florida, it is $$$!!
She job shares so has flexibility during term time. The eldest is definitely school going so she must have pulled them out but as it's a tribute to her Dad there'll be some understanding.

She job shares so has flexibility during term time. The eldest is definitely school going so she must have pulled them out but as it's a tribute to her Dad there'll be some understanding.
I dunno, she didn't have to pull her kid from school to do a tribute to her Dad imo. She could have waited until mid term etc. Should be leading by example as a teacher!

Reactions: 2
Ahh stop now there's hundreds of parents taking their kids out of school for holidays. It's not as if the child is in an exam year and she's a teacher so I doubt he's gonna miss out. She's had a tough year I certainly don't begrudge her a holiday. Life's too short.

Reactions: 18
I dunno, she didn't have to pull her kid from school to do a tribute to her Dad imo. She could have waited until mid term etc. Should be leading by example as a teacher!
After the way the last few years went with school closures, homes schooling, missing time with friends and family, birthday parties, holidays etc, I wouldn’t begrudge most kids a term time holiday.

He’s probably in senior infants or 1st class. He’s going to miss very little and from what she said, it was one of her dad’s last wishes for them all to go to away to Orlando to mark her dad’s birthday. I’d say he knew it would be an extremely challenging time for all and wanted to treat them one last time and turn it into a happy event.

While I do agree education is important etc, I can see why parents have to someone’s eat into term time to be able to avoid holidays. But this is a one off family event to celebrate her dad. I would 100% do the same.

Reactions: 10
Ahh stop now there's hundreds of parents taking their kids out of school for holidays. It's not as if the child is in an exam year and she's a teacher so I doubt he's gonna miss out. She's had a tough year I certainly don't begrudge her a holiday. Life's too short.
If it was some Insta hun who did it she would be judged to the 9s, let's be honest. Just cause hundreds do it, doesn't make it right. But hey, that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I got threatening letters when my kids were out sick non stop with secondary Covid illnesses with zero compassion or understanding. Even had all the sick and hospital letters.

Reactions: 1
If it was some Insta hun who did it she would be judged to the 9s, let's be honest. Just cause hundreds do it, doesn't make it right. But hey, that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I got threatening letters when my kids were out sick non stop with secondary Covid illnesses with zero compassion or understanding. Even had all the sick and hospital letters.
The schools are legally obligated to inform the department when the child has missed 20 days. In what way were you threatened? There's absolutely nothing to worry about if your child is genuinely sick.

Sinead is a teacher, so much more qualified to judge the impact of a few days of school missed on her son than anyone here.

Id imagine its safe to assume that with a mam whos a teacher,hes education was much less hampered by covid than other childrens was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.