The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I happened to see the shopping stories there and omg she has a great old time with the AFs and gifted treatments doesn't she
At least she declares them I suppose. (In teeny tiny letters). But that bag 255 euro for a bag for holidays?? like jaysis I'd be lucky to have that as spending money for holidays?????? Who's Eilo?
Used to love The beautiful truth but growing allergic!
At least she clearly declares them. Most influencers throw a tiny “Af” in the corner that you’d miss.

Reactions: 2
I happened to see the shopping stories there and omg she has a great old time with the AFs and gifted treatments doesn't she
At least she declares them I suppose. (In teeny tiny letters). But that bag 255 euro for a bag for holidays?? like jaysis I'd be lucky to have that as spending money for holidays?????? Who's Eilo?
Used to love The beautiful truth but growing allergic!
To be honest, the Dunnes beach back I got last year is just as handy. However I never begrudge mammies treating themselves after spending years putting their families firs. And her mum has only recent lost her husband. If a new bag brings her spark joy, good for her.

Reactions: 12
To be honest, the Dunnes beach back I got last year is just as handy. However I never begrudge mammies treating themselves after spending years putting their families firs. And her mum has only recent lost her husband. If a new bag brings her spark joy, good for her.
I didn't know who Eilo was, thanks for explaining. I absolutely would never begrudge mammies anything.
If someone can afford a bag that price/or more for going on holidays then fab! But I can't relate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Always find it gas the way pp get on the defensive and make excuses
Yeah we get it Sinead is 40 she’s spoiling herself. Fair duces but maybe some of her followers might be struggling that’s all.
I was a big fan when she was honest about the skin & make up products but she raves about everything to bring the mula in.

Reactions: 5
I have followed her for years. She seems genuine but her page has now turned into the shopping channel. It's a big turn off.

Reactions: 15
I have followed her for years. She seems genuine but her page has now turned into the shopping channel. It's a big turn off.
I agree!! I used to love her page but now I just tap through because I know she’s selling something most of the time.

Reactions: 9
She has gone very ad heavy but the money to made must be to good to pass up because it’s all ads lately.

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit disappointed as I used to be a big fan. I just feel she is going down the I fluency hole of sell sell sell so I feel I can't trust what she says anymore whereas before I did. Even though she says she won't do a collab for a breast reduction i still think it still sounds a bit beggy and it wouldn't suprise me if an Avoca collab magically appeared 😔

Reactions: 10
Years ago she had came on and recommended a leave in hair conditioner, it was more on the pricy side around €20, I was after finding a great leave in conditioner in Penneys, it was as good as the more expensive brands I had used, so I messaged her a picture and said this is a great dupe for X and it’s a lot more affordable if you want to show your followers, messaged back great thanks, and never showed it or mentioned the one I sent her, haven’t really been a fan of hers since, If she really cared about being honest etc she could’ve mentioned the cheaper alternative for her followers, not everyone has €20 to spend on a hair product

Reactions: 7
Years ago she had came on and recommended a leave in hair conditioner, it was more on the pricy side around €20, I was after finding a great leave in conditioner in Penneys, it was as good as the more expensive brands I had used, so I messaged her a picture and said this is a great dupe for X and it’s a lot more affordable if you want to show your followers, messaged back great thanks, and never showed it or mentioned the one I sent her, haven’t really been a fan of hers since, If she really cared about being honest etc she could’ve mentioned the cheaper alternative for her followers, not everyone has €20 to spend on a hair product
Not sure why she should share some one else opinion on her page?

Reactions: 14
Not sure why she should share some one else opinion on her page?
Obviously she didn’t have to but I felt it would’ve been nice to share a cheaper alternative for her followers seeing as she was after promoting a more expensive one that not everyone could afford

Obviously she didn’t have to but I felt it would’ve been nice to share a cheaper alternative for her followers seeing as she was after promoting a more expensive one that not everyone could afford
In fairness, Sinéad won’t recommend things unless she’s tried them herself.

Reactions: 7
Each to their own and all that but Sinéad is getting into the injections. My fear of Botox etc is one thing leads to the next and it’s hard to know when to stop. €550 for two treatments a month apart for the profilo would also be outside of a lot of budgets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.