The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The schools are legally obligated to inform the department when the child has missed 20 days. In what way were you threatened? There's absolutely nothing to worry about if your child is genuinely sick.
Yeah and that is fine, but the school was provided with the sick notes and notified of my children's hospitals stays. The school were more empatic than TESS who were horrendous to deal with and made outlandish assumptions.

We can say it is fine to take kids out as she is teacher all we want, but she should still be leading my example.

Reactions: 1
I’m looking forward to her review on new ghd, seriously considering buying one.

I bought the steampod based on Sineads review - best thing i ever did! I still see her as being an honest reviewer!

Reactions: 6
I bought the steampod based on Sineads review - best thing i ever did! I still see her as being an honest reviewer!
I got the Atir leggings on her recommendation and sent them back, really thought they weren't worth the money.

I did too and I love it. I’m gone off her page as it’s so ad heavy but I do like her reviews. That’s what I found so refreshing to begin with. Everything wasn’t wonderful and at that time, it wasn’t non stop ads.

Reactions: 8
The seams on those dig a line into your legs like no other leggings I've ever tried
Yes they do dig in, but I actually live in my Atir leggings. I have 3 pairs. I’m small with a belly and they really hold the belly in and the come in a short leg

Reactions: 3
The selling while on holiday and the constant reminders that she's been to Orlando "countless" times is just unnecessary.
I'd love to know what the parents of the children she teaches think of her carry on in general. Her school must be supportive🤷‍♀️.
I work in education and just could never imagine giving people so much access to my life while in the role I'm in. I'm specifically talking about her being a teacher AND an "influencer". Plenty of teachers are "influencers", within the education field, but whatever influencing she does, she's now on holidays for 2 weeks in term time and splashing it all over social media. I know she job shares which still doesn't cover 2 weeks. I have no problem with people taking holidays whenever they want. I would myself if it was possible. It can't be helpful for parents to see her swanning off on this very expensive holiday that they probably couldn't afford when she should be at school. Maybe she feels confident bc she says it's a tribute to her dad and therefore we are not to question it.
Maybe I'm just thinking out loud here!

Reactions: 10
The selling whilst on a family holiday is completely unnecessary, if you can take time off work take time of influencing. Enjoy the experience their is more to life then making money.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow just thought the same Sinead flew thousands of miles & jumped on to sell with two AF links.
I’ve unfollowed

Reactions: 7
She also knows there will be a lot of eyes on her stories because she is away.

Reactions: 3
The selling whilst on a family holiday is completely unnecessary, if you can take time off work take time of influencing. Enjoy the experience their is more to life then making money.
Exactly this, how is she getting away with that with the school? She's getting extra time off her actual job yet she's working at another at the same time?

• Wow
Honestly, the reactions here seem OTT.

"What do the parents of the children she teaches think" what business is it of theirs what their child teacher does outside of work?

"In orlando when she should be in school" clearly shes gotten time off and therefore shouldnt be in school?

Reactions: 14
Well she's working at another job while taking a holiday from one? And tbh while i couldn't give a tit what a teacher does outside of their school hours, i'd be pretty pissed off as a parent of 3 primary kids if their teacher couldn't stick to her set holidays when Easter is only around the corner.

Reactions: 5
She's contracted to do a certain amount of posts in a certain timeframe regardless of where she is? I just tap through, not a problem imo

Honestly, the reactions here seem OTT.

"What do the parents of the children she teaches think" what business is it of theirs what their child teacher does outside of work?

"In orlando when she should be in school" clearly shes gotten time off and therefore shouldnt be in school?
While I absolutely agree that it's no one's business what a teacher does in their own time, it unfortunately does reflect on the profession when a teacher is splashing her holiday all over social media during term time. I work in the same field as Sinéad so I know this. It would NOT go down well where I work.

Teachers who do this generally take unpaid leave/parental leave but do not advertise it all over Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.