The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a parent yes, but as a working teacher also.. I dunno!!
She’s a head. I will never forget her ranting about covid morning noon & night all over Twitter and where is she now! Florida the mist covid rampant place in the US 😅 you couldn’t make it up

Reactions: 7
Let’s hope she gets it again 😂
I didn’t even know she had it once 😅 I had to block her for my sanity or I was going to really lash out at her. She was a disgrace during the lockdowns. She has started appearing on my tik tok now, I don’t swipe as fast for anyone else. She is the biggest dose going, the hair is rotten on her

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even know she had it once 😅 I had to block her for my sanity or I was going to really lash out at her. She was a disgrace during the lockdowns. She has started appearing on my tik tok now, I don’t swipe as fast for anyone else. She is the biggest dose going, the hair is rotten on her
She had rant after rant after catching covid from either her school or the child's, apparently. But she was off galavanting having 'last hurrah' nights out - what ever that was and having hours long appointments for full heads of extensions etc etc.
But if fed into her twitter narrative that schools were the only place you could get Covid and they should be shut.
She has made such a point of making sure everyone knew she wasn't doing collabs or getting the extension she built done free like people give out about Instagrammers doing - instead I think she's hammering home the high end af links in order to pay for it and then doesn't have the association like other Instagrammers who do nothing unless it's free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t have an issue with her going on holidays in term time. To be fair, it’s a one off. But when people mention her doing her influencing work while off from school, it reminded me of something. When pregnant she got signed off early for medical reasons as many women have to. She finished quite a bit early as I recall. I remember her going to Cork to film a beauty segment for the RTE day time programme filmed there. Maybe Daithi & Maura. I did think that was a strange thing to do at the time. Whatever about influencing work from home. Going two hours down the road for work when signed off your day job.. and literally being televised for it is a bit brazen IMO.

Reactions: 8
She looks ill with the blonde hair, grey faced and grey haired is not a good look. She needs a trigger/scare warning for no make up wearing videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t have an issue with her going on holidays in term time. To be fair, it’s a one off. But when people mention her doing her influencing work while off from school, it reminded me of something. When pregnant she got signed off early for medical reasons as many women have to. She finished quite a bit early as I recall. I remember her going to Cork to film a beauty segment for the RTE day time programme filmed there. Maybe Daithi & Maura. I did think that was a strange thing to do at the time. Whatever about influencing work from home. Going two hours down the road for work when signed off your day job.. and literally being televised for it is a bit brazen IMO.
You can be fine to do other things but not fit for work with a whole load of medical conditions. Driving a nice car in no way equates to standing on your feet for 8 hours a day with 30+ kids to be responsible for.

You can be fine to do other things but not fit for work with a whole load of medical conditions. Driving a nice car in no way equates to standing on your feet for 8 hours a day with 30+ kids to be responsible for.
Would you really do it though?? If I was signed off from work (and I was v early on my last maternity leave) I wouldn't be showing my face on tv doing another job!

Reactions: 12
Would you really do it though?? If I was signed off from work (and I was v early on my last maternity leave) I wouldn't be showing my face on tv doing another job!
What must her colleagues and the principal of the school make of it all!? Not to mention the parents of the students.

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy her honest content but now she’s sell sell sell and the same
Type of dress over and over and over 😵💫 all v dull 🥱

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy her honest content but now she’s sell sell sell and the same
Type of dress over and over and over 😵💫 all v dull 🥱
I agree. She stood out of the crowd at one point. She seemed more “girl next door”, less instahun. But now she’s just like the rest. Constantly flogging something even on holidays. I also loved that she was a bit more normal and not as vain as the majority of the floggers. I’m not sure I would say that about her now.

And before @Curlique reminds me of Sinead’s contractual obligations… they are self employed for their insta work. They chose what work they take on. No one is forcing her to put AF links up.

Full on Terror McAvoid now showing backs of their head. It’s ridiculous, if you want to keep them off keep them off!

Reactions: 9
It must be hard to turn down the paid work, I get that but all her content lately is AF links. There are so few that have stayed through to their original content but it’s a pity Sinead hasn’t, I always liked her reviews.

Reactions: 4
Deffo the last semi authentic one gone . At the end of the day They are a ‘business’ and a greedy one at that . They pretend to be your pal and relatable but at the end of the day it’s just to manipulate you in to buying their links .

Click on them links to fund my Disney springs ! 😉

Reactions: 9
Can't believe that she seems to have bought day passes for the parks as opposed to packages and she such the savvy shopper!! Also won't see the Disney fireworks, am I right?? Sure that's one of the highlights of a visit to Disney...

She said she was going for two weeks. Tickets night be to do with the large group of them. I'd imagine she's not doing the big parks with two kids on her own so other people's preferences play a part

She said she was going for two weeks. Tickets night be to do with the large group of them. I'd imagine she's not doing the big parks with two kids on her own so other people's preferences play a part
Didn’t she say there were 7 kids. I’m sure Disney is a highlight for all.. and shopping

Reactions: 2
Have never seen someone get so many coldsores, she really needs to work on her health. I know you get a lot of triggers when away, but it seems constant in her case.

Reactions: 2
Have never seen someone get so many coldsores, she really needs to work on her health. I know you get a lot of triggers when away, but it seems constant in her case.
If she's anything like me, when you run on adrenaline, any hint of relaxation and my body goes haywire. Cold sores, temperatures, flu like symptoms. Key is to pre-emptively build up your immune system through your diet, vitamins and most definitely lysine. Leaving it at home was idiotic tbh, though I'm sure she could have bought it in the US.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.