The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V strange showing people around her mother’s bedroom. Is nowhere sacred with influencers? 😣😣

Reactions: 5
V strange showing people around her mother’s bedroom. Is nowhere sacred with influencers? 😣😣
Especially telling people that her Mam is going abroad tomorrow. It's not all that hard to work out where the house is if you wanted to. Dangerous to give out that information Sinead.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see her post last night about grief she is really struggling . I thought she was too happy afterwards able to do stories - I thibk the pressure of putting on a face and being ok had gotten to herb. Hopefully talking about it will help her x

Reactions: 6
I do like sinead’s page but it is getting ad heavy. Think it’s an inevitable cycle, someone has good account, engaging , promotes and shows stuff honestly. Gets paid ad’s, page grows, etc then it just becomes sell, sell, sell. They lose what was ‘unique’ and got them popular in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I do like sinead’s page but it is getting ad heavy. Think it’s an inevitable cycle, someone has good account, engaging , promotes and shows stuff honestly. Gets paid ad’s, page grows, etc then it just becomes sell, sell, sell. They lose what was ‘unique’ and got them popular in the first place.
That's true I'm going through a health crisis and before Xmas I couldn't watch as it was all sell. I liked her honesty and I thibk she still has thst but a lot more ads

Reactions: 4
I've just been tapping through lately tbh. I don't have the money to be even looking at clothes or makeup so no point watching the try ons. Maybe she's doing just ads coz she isn't in the right place to come on for the chats. It's not easy losing anyone and maybe we need to talk about grief more. We all go through it at some stage. Now I don't mean she should do a Rachel gorry on it and come on crying every night. We don't need that.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see her post last night about grief she is really struggling . I thought she was too happy afterwards able to do stories - I thibk the pressure of putting on a face and being ok had gotten to herb. Hopefully talking about it will help her x
I think Instagram can be such a false environment. It might suit her better to take a back step for a while and just be.

I think Instagram can be such a false environment. It might suit her better to take a back step for a while and just be.
I think as much as she would like to step back it’s also a major source of income for her.

Reactions: 10
I think as much as she would like to step back it’s also a major source of income for her.
This, and also she has contractual commitments to the brands she works with, a certain number of posts in a specific timeframe.

Reactions: 3
This, and also she has contractual commitments to the brands she works with, a certain number of posts in a specific timeframe.
Of course but influencers do decide how many contracts to take on. Her page stood out from the rest when she was more picky. It didn’t seem like ad central but she still was able to go part time in her teaching role. Sometimes less is more.

Reactions: 8
I used to love her but she just seems to annoy me and I flick through her stories or skip entirely.
Also, whatever she has started doing to her face recently has aged her and I doubt that was the intention.
I feel for her at this time when she is grieving, been there with my parent, it’s tough. It’s certainly not that that annoys me or the constants sell, it’s something else I can’t quite put my finger on, perhaps a hint of notions or something, I may have to unfollow to give my head peace

Reactions: 8
She has said that influencing is her escape and also enough income to allow her to work part time so she can spend more time with her children, would never deny her that. I still like Sinead very much, she is very genuine. And as for the poster that slated her for showing her mams bedroom, do you honestly think her mam wasn't OK with that?! She doesn't even post her kids ffs 🤣🤣🤣

She has said that influencing is her escape and also enough income to allow her to work part time so she can spend more time with her children, would never deny her that. I still like Sinead very much, she is very genuine. And as for the poster that slated her for showing her mams bedroom, do you honestly think her mam wasn't OK with that?! She doesn't even post her kids ffs 🤣🤣🤣
I’d personally think respecting your family’s privacy should extend to not sharing their bedrooms but we can agree to disagree on that one.

Reactions: 7
I think this is it . It’s now a major source of income for her and now she is just ad , sponsored post , ad …. She use to be far more authentic and just use to share an opinion and chat . I also don’t like her hair colour at all . I think she was better off dark the grey / blonde does nothing for her - and I wish someone would tell Her !!!

I’d personally think respecting your family’s privacy should extend to not sharing their bedrooms but we can agree to disagree on that one.
I'm sure her adult mother gave permisson, in fact I would say I'm 99.9999% sure she asked her mam if it was ok?! So what are you on about, I agree that without permission it's wrong but there's just no way this is the case!

They looked liked they were on detention,🫣 gave awkward vibes the twirls on Michelle wat is she 10

Saoirse and Mama praising this Sinead today, Sinead's Curvy Style yesterday. Alas I think she's fallen into the Instahun trap
---
Screenshot_20230301-225816.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.