The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortified for her lipsynching to Sabrina Carpenter, whist eye bleeping herself in that clown onesie.
Don’t get me wrong, this is not just an age thing, there are plenty of content creators on insta who have 10 years in Sinead, yet come across authenticity younger and more stylish. She is the frumpiest thing going yet tries to be down with the kids, all the while wearing her 2016 make up, weird grey/blonde hair and polyester monstrosities. Its tragic.
It's crazy that there's a market for her 'look' and that she still gets freebies as she's so irrelevant nowadays. I suppose she must be shifting polyester monstrositoes as companies keep using her.

Reactions: 5
Just interested to know what size she was before and how she went about getting a reduction? I'd love one but probably never going to happen. My only hope is to lose 3 stone.
If you go onto her page under the highlights called Boobs she talks a bit about it there.
She went from a GG cup to a C cup. She got it done in The Bons, cost her €8,500 + consultation fee. She got a referral letter from her own GP but in the end self referred herself by ringing the consultant's secretary and making an appointment and she went from there.

Reactions: 1
Just interested to know what size she was before and how she went about getting a reduction? I'd love one but probably never going to happen. My only hope is to lose 3 stone.
I’m getting one done in August on my health insurance, consultant can tell a few white lies in terms of boxes the insurance company want ticked (over size E, medicated for pain for -+6months) but can’t sway on BMI unfortunately which she agreed isn’t very fair as some shorter women with huge boobs have their bmi pushed up by the weight of their boobs! Now that’s private health insurance, Sinead paid for it out of pocket so they’re more lenient with bmi.

GP referred me to my chosen consultant. Both said there’s been a huge amount of women going for it since Covid and were both very in favour of it if it’s something that’s really been bothering you. Public system very strict on criteria and a long waitlist unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
Suggestion

Beautiful Truth, my style is sh1te, everything is an ad and not a hashtag in sight

Reactions: 26
I’m getting one done in August on my health insurance, consultant can tell a few white lies in terms of boxes the insurance company want ticked (over size E, medicated for pain for -+6months) but can’t sway on BMI unfortunately which she agreed isn’t very fair as some shorter women with huge boobs have their bmi pushed up by the weight of their boobs! Now that’s private health insurance, Sinead paid for it out of pocket so they’re more lenient with bmi.

GP referred me to my chosen consultant. Both said there’s been a huge amount of women going for it since Covid and were both very in favour of it if it’s something that’s really been bothering you. Public system very strict on criteria and a long waitlist unfortunately.
Oh OK I didn't follow her back then but can see why she got it done, she's very small for GGs. I'm tall with H cup and normal bmi so that's what I meant about losing 3 stone. Used to be DD before kids so losing some weight would reduce them naturally. I'd say surgery is no joke.

Reactions: 1
From Sinead’s most recent story it looks like she’s been having a little tattle read..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.