Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Who WHO were asking about the shorts Sinead?? The man from del monte? No just no, she looks like she is going on safari, she just needs the hat to complete the look.

And that jumpsuit, sweet jesus!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Nopatience

VIP Member
The selling whilst on a family holiday is completely unnecessary, if you can take time off work take time of influencing. Enjoy the experience their is more to life then making money.

Draculaura

Nearly all posts today marked with A D again. I used to like but this is driving me nuts now.

Anyone got a link to report her to ASAI?

Nopatience

VIP Member
All she seems to have done since taking a career break is advertise dresses, no other content at all. Just as well she had the breast reduction or it would really be dead on her Insta.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
It's the tone of the hair. She'd be much better off with a warmer blonde and lose the ridiculously long extensions. Blunt shoulder length would be fab on her.

JustAsk

Zara is middle of the road, there's no denying that but most items are on average €30 - €40 which when you buy 10 items does add up. I think its just the constant spending and ads has turned me off. As I said I'm probably just jealous as I wouldn't be able to spend a couple of hundred in Zara on just myself and another holiday. Fair play to her that she can but I've unfollowed as she's not in any way relatable anymore. I think she's gone the way of most influencers in that she'll literally flog anything now. Some of the paid try ons are just awful but she will rave about the stuff anyway because she's paid to. I followed her for a long time but she's definitely changed.

heyjudeee

I said it here about 2 weeks ago, she was putting Dyson down saying people needed to keep their money . But Shark wined and dined her on a trip away so of course she would still be shilling their tools 🤪

And today, here she is 🤔

LennonRoad

VIP Member
2.5 days a week as a job share primary teacher
9-2pm and she’s wrecckkkkkkkked

She spends longer shilling products in her box room

LennonRoad

VIP Member
First she ruins sambas and then, oh my god I can barely type through the virtual 😭 THEN she has the audacity to come for leopard Ganni style jeans

Get TA Fock Sinead - get your Ecco’s and your flowery midi dress and small denim jacket and 2012 makeup and exit please

Get the bus get the train I’ll give you airfare

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
Last year she was infinitely more likeable and less sneaky with her ad/af stuff.
As my nanny would say, she's got the smell of herself now and thinks she's beyond reproach.
How she turned into such an unlikeable character I don't know, but I was a huge fan of her until this year when I finally unfollowed
I think the difference is this year she is full time influencer earning her living from it. I agree she was definitely more likeable before,

LuckyB

We have a load of them rattled at the moment; Pippa, Lifestyle with Aoife, My crazy life Caroline, Sarah Burke, Snamhasasta June Burke and that's just the ones I've seen in the last couple of days. No harm to give them a little reality check.
It looks like they are all blaming Tattle and begrudges for the new rules, if they hadn’t all been breaking the old rules there wouldn’t be an issue.
Imagine coming onto social media to cry and whinge over paying taxes and following rules in your normal run of the mill (honest) hard work??!
They blame everyone but themselves!

Sugersweet

Them bloody jeans she needs to burn them..... loads of people asking about my jeans... yeah ok

Madamex

VIP Member
nope very specific needs to be a #ad when you make a complaint they have an option for wrong/incomplete hashtag so it's an ongoing issue.
It's not about her followers knowing it's an ad, it's about adhering to the advertising rules.
And it's not fecking difficult either is it?!

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
In fairness Sinead has a father who is dying from cancer, she said herself that he hasn't long left and there are many families in that situation this Christmas. So it's heart breaking knowing you cant see them because of covid. I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago and every moment with him was precious especially at the end. I don't know how I would deal with now. Schools especially primary are not the same controlled environments as hairdressers, our local small primary school had 14 children come down with covid right before the Christmas and many of them are minded by their grandparents so naturally it was a worrying time for them all and I know this because I know most of them.. 2 of those families have people undergoing cancer treatment. I assume in Sinead's situation that it was one of the children that tested positive in her house first?

Reactions: 10

Jenna89

Chatty Member
How does she not look at photos from a coupla years ago when she was a brunette and not run to the nearest salon…. The blonde does absolutely nothing for her in comparison. That alone would freshen her up!

Reactions: 10