The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or taking a video of your legs crossed jigging your foot in the Doctors waiting room🙄 it's 100% attention seeking. why would it even cross your mind to do that? it's with the intent of posting it for some sort of sympathy or attention.
These women are addicted to likes from strangers. It’s a very sad way to be. Anytime I’ve been really sick I don’t even pick up my phone never mind taking pictures to share online.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The best thing she can do for herself is take a proper insta break. By sharing how unwell she was, it’s only going to encourage people to message her and she’ll be flat out responding. Best to focus on the kids and getting herself a bit better. I do hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 4
How does she afford ALLLL the beauty products? She makes it sound like she's been buying them herself. I know it's her "business", but how many products does one person need?

Reactions: 2
How does she afford ALLLL the beauty products? She makes it sound like she's been buying them herself. I know it's her "business", but how many products does one person need?
Plenty of pr and begging posts as well. That, 'oh no look at my rare beauty highlighter all smashed and here is the shade I use', post. Jesus!!!

She said I had a voucher look fantastic... followed up with use my code to get a discount- she works with them and paid to show off products from them

Reactions: 3
If there’s one thing that really annoys me on Instagram, it’s beauty bloggers selling vitamins. I thought all that was supposed to be regulated. The only people qualified to talk about medication, vitamins or otherwise is Pharmacists and medical staff.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah must b good pocket money in the vitamins YStYLe on about them
I like sinead but the dyson Reels are annoying

If there’s one thing that really annoys me on Instagram, it’s beauty bloggers selling vitamins. I thought all that was supposed to be regulated. The only people qualified to talk about medication, vitamins or otherwise is Pharmacists and medical staff.
Yeah this is really annoying. It’s one thing to flog crappy toothpaste or hair products but vitamins is going a bit far. It’s just playing on people’s weaknesses and making them think this will fix all their problems.

I feel like she's sold out a little bit over the past while. Definitely more blagger than she used to be.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she's sold out a little bit over the past while. Definitely more blagger than she used to be.

I agree. It’s disappointing. She was always one of my favourites to follow. I mean she was showing about 7 bottles of vitamins. That’s just ridiculous. I’m sure the likes of Pharmaton, Revive or Centrium would be all that’s needed. But she prob has no AF with them!

Also she mentioned she’s low on vitamin B12 and showed the supplement she’s taken. I was low on Vitamin B12 previously & needed monthly injections to rectify the issue so again.. she’s not qualified to discuss medication and vitamin deficiencies.

I really like Sinead. But I'm disappointed also to see her flogging vitamins. She says at the very start about checking with your GP about what you might be deficient in but then goes on to promote vitamins anyway. I just tapped through - I know what I need to take personally, I don't need to be sold anything further. At least she's not flogging that overpriced Revive.

I agree. It’s disappointing. She was always one of my favourites to follow. I mean she was showing about 7 bottles of vitamins. That’s just ridiculous. I’m sure the likes of Pharmaton, Revive or Centrium would be all that’s needed. But she prob has no AF with them!

Also she mentioned she’s low on vitamin B12 and showed the supplement she’s taken. I was low on Vitamin B12 previously & needed monthly injections to rectify the issue so again.. she’s not qualified to discuss medication and vitamin deficiencies.
The problem with those vitamins is that there's a lot missing compared to other multivitamins. I take a complete woman vitamin which has hair, skin and nails vitamins, other vitamins plus minerals plus evening primrose oil. To get that from myvtamins I'd need about 5 bottles of different stuff

Reactions: 1
I like her but they way she speaks annoys the hell out of me.the tongue always sticking out
In her defence, she has a lisp so she can’t help how she speaks. Honestly, she’s not the worst. I think she’s more genuine that most influencers. But I follow her for clothes and make up. When she’s flogging every product under the sun in the run up to Black Friday/Christmas, I feel like I’m watching the shopping channel. And as I’ve said, I have a big issue with influencers talking about vitamins or any types of medication.

I want to like her, she’s responsive to DMs, she’s engaging. But when did the Botox start? The make up/skin care frustrates me when they’re shoving sh1te into their skin

I want to like her, she’s responsive to DMs, she’s engaging. But when did the Botox start? The make up/skin care frustrates me when they’re shoving sh1te into their skin
I think to be fair she did share that she’d started getting Botox maybe 6 months ago. I respect the ppl who are honest of they’ve had treatments. Everyone will make their own choices re. Botox but it’s not for me. So I’d be better off following someone with a few wrinkles on the forehead so it’s more relatable for me and I can trust their reviews.

Reactions: 7
I think to be fair she did share that she’d started getting Botox maybe 6 months ago. I respect the ppl who are honest of they’ve had treatments. Everyone will make their own choices re. Botox but it’s not for me. So I’d be better off following someone with a few wrinkles on the forehead so it’s more relatable for me and I can trust their reviews.
Agree! Like I’ll never say never (might get a fringe first) but it’s a bit like advertising teeth whitening toothpaste whilst having veneers.

I happened to see the shopping stories there and omg she has a great old time with the AFs and gifted treatments doesn't she
At least she declares them I suppose. (In teeny tiny letters). But that bag 255 euro for a bag for holidays?? like jaysis I'd be lucky to have that as spending money for holidays?????? Who's Eilo?
Used to love The beautiful truth but growing allergic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.