The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked in a shop where she done a try on and she acted like she was a bleeping celebrity. Don't speak to me kinda vibe. She might come across nice on social media but by god its an act..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She should stick to makeup which she is good at reviewing. Her dress sense is cat. She never looks the part just always a bit frumpy or dated.

Reactions: 5
I worked in a shop where she done a try on and she acted like she was a bleeping celebrity. Don't speak to me kinda vibe. She might come across nice on social media but by god its an act..
I'm surprised (and disappointed if I'm being honest!) to hear that.

Reactions: 7
That’s such a shame. I thought she was one of the nice ones.

Reactions: 4
None of them are doing it for the benefit of anyone but themselves. They are all narcissists, they all believe they have the best style etc and they deserve to make money off the back of their followers. If the money stops watch the try ons & hauls stop

Reactions: 6
None of them are doing it for the benefit of anyone but themselves. They are all narcissists, they all believe they have the best style etc and they deserve to make money off the back of their followers. If the money stops watch the try ons & hauls stop
I get that they’re putting a list of codes/offers together and good for them if ppl use their links, but I honestly haven’t seen any of them share an offer that I can’t get myself by going on the various websites. These days, there’s sales in most shops year round. Online shopping has made it very easy to be a savvy shopper & compare brands/prices etc. As for ppl paying €60 for slippers and thinking they’re getting a bargain… they must have a lot more disposable income than we have 😳😱

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with you @fortycoats, no favours been done there giving discount codes, they are bloody slippers at the end of the day, I have the Aldi copy of the Uggs and they are fab, last forever and are totally guilt free! I couldn’t justify spending that on a pair of shoes that will never really see the light of day.
I feel like the Grinch now😞

I get that they’re putting a list of codes/offers together and good for them if ppl use their links, but I honestly haven’t seen any of them share an offer that I can’t get myself by going on the various websites. These days, there’s sales in most shops year round. Online shopping has made it very easy to be a savvy shopper & compare brands/prices etc. As for ppl paying €60 for slippers and thinking they’re getting a bargain… they must have a lot more disposable income than we have 😳😱
Same here. There will always be some sheep who will buy it though. It’s crazy

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Spotted her in Liffey valley last year and she just dumped the car parked across two spots and strolled off , that in itself grinds my gears!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Exactly! Spotted her in Liffey valley last year and she just dumped the car parked across two spots and strolled off , that in itself grinds my gears!!!
She's rude and looks down on people. I served her and was all friendly and was talking to her. She wasn't having a bar of me.

I'm sorry but the dresses with the tops underneath. Fair enough covering your cleavage but not your whole tit 🤣 like her 2 boobs do be hanging out and then she's a black top underneath. It's stupid looking

That alone would make me judge a person and write them off as being sound 😂

• Haha
She hasn't been well. Hope she's on the road to recovery. I wouldn't wish illness that requires hospitalisation on anyone!

Screenshot_20230117-125424.png

She can’t be that sick if she is taking pictures of herself in the bed ffs 🙄
Oh duck off 🤣🤣🤣 the woman was in a hospital bed, you think with the current state of the hospitals she would be taken in if it wasn't absolutely necessary?? Can't be that sick because she took a photo, never heard such horse shite in my life 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off 🤣🤣🤣 the woman was in a hospital bed, you think with the current state of the hospitals she would be taken in if it wasn't absolutely necessary?? Can't be that sick because she took a photo, never heard such horse shite in my life 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Eh no thanks I won’t 😂😂😂 it’s true

She didn't post it from the hospital, that's clear from the text. To me it looks like someone else took the pic

She still shared it. Why not just post she was unwell & spent time in hospital? There is nothing more desperate than these types of pics. It’s like the drip in the hand or the crying into the phone. At her age she should know better

She still shared it. Why not just post she was unwell & spent time in hospital? There is nothing more desperate than these types of pics. It’s like the drip in the hand or the crying into the phone. At her age she should know better
or taking a video of your legs crossed jigging your foot in the Doctors waiting room🙄 it's 100% attention seeking. why would it even cross your mind to do that? it's with the intent of posting it for some sort of sympathy or attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 7