Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hq7

I personally see no issue at all with her being an influencer and primary school teacher. Teacher's are entitled to lives outside of school also.

Reactions: 13

petal1

VIP Member
Oooh looks like someone got a warning - every posted clearly marked as Ad today
They're still all marked incorrectly though!

The hashtag (#ad) isn't meant to be within the white link box. It breaks the hashtag, thus meaning she's avoiding her content being analyzed as advertising by Insta.

It also means that if an agency like the ASAI search using the #ad hashtag, her content won't show up, as it's not tagged with a working hashtag. So basically our Sinead is as sneaky as they come, trying to out wit the insta algorithm and avoid her content being seen as advertising. It's deceptive to her viewers and unfair to every influencer who does tag their content correctly (and there aren't many, I know!!). And she knows exactly what she is doing.

Clarision

Brilliant I hope she's delighted with the result, My friend who had a similar size bust says breast reduction is the best thing she has ever done for herself.

• Heart

SozBbz

VIP Member
I have to say I have plenty of criticism for Sinead herself, she’s greedy AF and has the style of a pensioner on a cruise - but I really don’t like the idea of criticising the appearance of someone tangentially appearing in an influencers stories.

Unless they themselves have 10k followers, the rules of Tattle should apply IMO.

Yeah I like Sinead too. Like a previous poster said, she is upfront about the fact that the ads she does allows her to work part time and spend time with her family.
I find she's been doing a lot of clothes try ons lately and not much makeup - but I guess it's probably quicker and easier to do that type of blogger work at the minute for her. I like how she's not a slim size 8, she's honest about her size and shape and how something fits ie the fit at the boobs, tummy, arms, waist etc. - this type of honesty and detail about clothing which is seriously lacking with a lot of other bloggers.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
As above, I was critical of Sinead and then changed my mind…

But honestly, it’s like the shopping channel on her Instagram page this week.Make up and clothes I get but Christmas trees, vacuums, jewellery etc.. it’s a lot. I personally don’t care for Black Friday anymore. It’s going on weeks now and way OTT.

Lunamoon13

Yeah, she said she sat down to read it last summer, that's it's the first and only time she's done that.
Last year she was infinitely more likeable and less sneaky with her ad/af stuff.
As my nanny would say, she's got the smell of herself now and thinks she's beyond reproach.
How she turned into such an unlikeable character I don't know, but I was a huge fan of her until this year when I finally unfollowed

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I do think they probably return a lot of what they try on
She’s just a qvc shopping page -
earning money from links you click on and paid by boutiques etc

The days of a blogger Girl Next Door Oh My God this is amazzzzzing you have to try it ( and you’d believe them 😖) are gone

they are all selling literally -that’s it

She’s not your trusted pal!

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Loads and I mean LOADS of amazing fashion ones on insta for the 40 age bracket inspo

Really amazing style on women mostly UK , some seriously edgy cool
Tiktok too

don’t settle for a pair of glitzty flip flops from Pamela Scott and a Carriag Dunne midi-

no need to go for the orthopaedic Parish Trip To Lourdes 2005 Look just yet

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss now?

“Now these shoes are a slim fit but I’ve a wide foot but the slim is grand too- I’d size up if I were you unless your sizing down then you’ll be grand cos I’m between sizes in these- I’m in a 5 but I could have went with a 4 but the 5 is grand but I’d get the 4 if the 5 was narrow cos my foot is narrow unless it’s in a wide shoe”

And everyone of them absolute rank - you’d see a pound shop Barbie with better shoes in the set

• Haha
Another load of boring, safe dresses that we've seen before from Sinead today. Wonder does she ever get bored showing the same sort of clothes over and over again?! Because it's certainly boring for the viewers! Surely nobody needs any of those outfits featured today. If they're your sort of thing you probably have similar already.
I know she doesn't keep the dresses from her try ons. But surely she has the option to buy anything she really likes and would get a generous discount for herself. The fact that we see none of these dresses on her again, that she doesn't like them enough to buy any herself says it all for me really. I liked Sinead's try ons because I'm a similar height myself and I have bought stuff in the past that she's shown. But I'm finding that I'm just tapping through now - for me she's just showing clothes for the sake of it and for the affiliate link income, she's lost some of her integrity for me in this regard.
I hope she goes back into teaching, even part time from September. Then she might go back to using her instagram for stuff she actually likes and recommends, rather than a way of replacing her income while on a career break. Don't get me wrong - it's good for her she's been in a position to take a career break and spend more time with her family and grieve her late father.

Leasha

I've unfollowed but her reel about her husbands cycling came up on my feed, seen the Hydration powders and sure, it's (a d)

WHY does she do this? She should be reported

Reactions: 12
Oh the irony 🙄

comes on and harps on about how much she loves Arnotts and their beauty hall etc. And basically how sad it is that town is dead and the shops won't surive another few years ....

Does she not realise that she's part of the problem? She loves the beauty hall soooooo much but yet she posts countless AF links with discount codes to beauty websites . She also shows so many fast fashion retail # ad (I put the space in just like her lol) with AF and codes non stop. No wonder town is quiet and dead with all the influencers pushing online retail. She really is a dose jaysus. I don't think I have ever seen her push Arnotts before. I vaguely remember her pushing some masterclass there years ago 🤔 I may be mistaken though .

At least the likes of Ystyle shares Arnotts.ie links the whole time 😆
That's a good point actually. She didn't say she bought anything. She has mentioned Arnotts before for bras.
Yet she does a monthly collab with Look Fantastic and with a few online clothing brands.
The problem for influencers is that they can't gain anything from you buying instore.

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
You can be fine to do other things but not fit for work with a whole load of medical conditions. Driving a nice car in no way equates to standing on your feet for 8 hours a day with 30+ kids to be responsible for.
Would you really do it though?? If I was signed off from work (and I was v early on my last maternity leave) I wouldn't be showing my face on tv doing another job!

Steel Magnolia

I don't like the way she tries way too hard to be relatable. And the constant scheming around the rules for influencer posting on social media. Today alone she's putting a space between # and ad, and not using a hashtag at all for that gifted shark dryer yoke. She's annoying.

• Heart

BrieBrie

I'm not defending her but whose kids are not like a bag of cats after their first week back in September because their routine is thrown out?

I found when work added an extra day back in the office per week it took me weeks to adjust.
My kids were a bag of cats and all over the place after teachers unions demanding schools stay closed and twitter teachers like Sinead demanding it also, for months on end. The damage caused in ripple effects to young children still.

2.5 weeks of work and a trip to Paris, as a healthcare worker not a fucking ounce of pity have i got 🥴🤷🏻