The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinead is one of the decent ones. She’s very € conscious and wouldn’t have done that intentionally .

Reactions: 8
Sinead is one of the decent ones. She’s very € conscious and wouldn’t have done that intentionally .
I didn’t like the way she linked the double payment to Black Friday gifts but as I said, I do think she’s one of the decent ones generally. I think they can all lose perspective at times though with so many free products, vouchers etc coming through the door.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t like the way she linked the double payment to Black Friday gifts but as I said, I do think she’s one of the decent ones generally. I think they can all lose perspective at times though with so many free products, vouchers etc coming through the door.
I still think you're wrong about that and whatever about free stuff coming in the door, she's a primary school teacher and sees all kinds of hardship and difficulties. She passed on so much of what she gets and is always grateful. I've followed her since before Instagram and it's still the same Sinead.

• Heart
I still think you're wrong about that and whatever about free stuff coming in the door, she's a primary school teacher and sees all kinds of hardship and difficulties. She passed on so much of what she gets and is always grateful. I've followed her since before Instagram and it's still the same Sinead.
I just got a notification on my message above and then saw your response here.

I’m not afraid to admit when I’m wrong and I do this I was prob a bit harsh here. You’re right, Sinead isn’t like the majority that are discussed here. Maybe I took her up wrong at the time (prob had my fill of the other wannabes that day and was cranky with them all!!)

And just to add, one thing I like about Sinead is that she’s v genuine and honest - she’s not afraid to say if she dislikes a product which is refreshing!!

• Heart
She was the biggest moaning asshole on Twitter through covid and the school closures. I had to block her because I couldn’t take seeing her rants daily

Reactions: 6
As above, I was critical of Sinead and then changed my mind…

But honestly, it’s like the shopping channel on her Instagram page this week.Make up and clothes I get but Christmas trees, vacuums, jewellery etc.. it’s a lot. I personally don’t care for Black Friday anymore. It’s going on weeks now and way OTT.

Reactions: 13
Yes agreed also fond of the beautiful truth but she lost it abit with all the promoting Brands
And the choices boutique was too old for her

Reactions: 7
As above, I was critical of Sinead and then changed my mind…

But honestly, it’s like the shopping channel on her Instagram page this week.Make up and clothes I get but Christmas trees, vacuums, jewellery etc.. it’s a lot. I personally don’t care for Black Friday anymore. It’s going on weeks now and way OTT.
She did say a few weeks ago that she had loads of stuff for Black Friday. The brands would have insisted that the stuff only get posted this week. I care for Black Friday because every cent I can save makes a difference.

I think she's just posting loads of things to try help people save some money. It's not all paid ads and tbh if she shows something that I think I might buy there's no harm using her af link. But having said that if I'm paying with revolut I'll go through there to get 3% back, there's thousands of shops on there now that you get money back from and it's weird that nobody is mentioning it, probably coz they won't earn from it.

I think she's just posting loads of things to try help people save some money. It's not all paid ads and tbh if she shows something that I think I might buy there's no harm using her af link. But having said that if I'm paying with revolut I'll go through there to get 3% back, there's thousands of shops on there now that you get money back from and it's weird that nobody is mentioning it, probably coz they won't earn from it.
I never got the money back on asos purchases that i made via the revolut app - any idea why?

Reactions: 4
She did say a few weeks ago that she had loads of stuff for Black Friday. The brands would have insisted that the stuff only get posted this week. I care for Black Friday because every cent I can save makes a difference.
That’s great for you. Each to their own.
I think it’s over hyped and encourages impulse buying. Every Christmas gift I’ve bought this year has been reduced or 3 for 2 and I finished my shopping a few weeks back. I don’t buy lots. Just practical bits and pieces.

I’ve said it before, I always liked Sinead and saw her as being a bit more genuine than the rest but it feels very much like the hard sell with her at the moment. I think my initial opinion was right.

And just to add, no matter how nice we might all think she is (or isn’t), it’s a job to her. I’ve no issue with that but it’s how it is. She owes us nothing and of course she’s going to share AFs if it’s making her money. If she stuck to make up & clothing, it wouldn’t bother me. But it’s a big push now so she can take Jan/Feb off which she has mentioned.

Reactions: 4
I never got the money back on asos purchases that i made via the revolut app - any idea why?
I don't know tbh. I noticed asos had gone off the list of stores a few weeks ago and I didn't get Cashback I was due but the whole thing is different now so I put it down to that. It's a set 3% now whereas the old reward program was different amounts.

Reactions: 1
She’s posting to make herself money 👀 none of them are doing it for the good of anyone else it’s all about the cash 💰

Reactions: 9