Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlriReggie

I usually find her one of the better ones, wouldn’t have much to say on her, but the water ad she just did…
Where did that accent come from?! The way she keeps saying water in a “posh” accent?!
To be fair though, she didn’t sell her Reno out to the highest bidder! (Just to the odd tap company!!! )

Reactions: 1

Curlique

VIP Member
No idea who Joanne Cooper is but I do prefer to see things on real people not models but what I meant was those styles were hideous!
Conor Murray's fiancée - she has her own thread.

Not every style is everyone's taste I guess. Not sure how much input Sinead has on what she is sent to try on

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I know it's a medical issue but the scabby hands make me want to heave. Maybe she could pay for an appointment and get something to help rather than spending on absolute shite online.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Completely agree with that too. I was actually chatting about this the other day. I dont think im old enough for carraig donn just quite yet and im too old for new look and river island. So where does that leave me? Obviously you can find the odd thing here and there but in general those shops dont cater for women over 40. If they do its a bit frumpy and grannyish imo.
Zara (ish) Dunnes, Vero Moda have clothes for younger and older alike imo. I agree on New Look and similar, they don't really cater for post baby saggy tits and wider hips.

Curlique

VIP Member
I think its the latter. My friebds and i often send and remark on insta stories and nothing has ever gone back to the accounts in question
Maeve said it's the former. Had a huge rant about it in true Maeve style on Sunday.

Story is definitely gone, I just checked Facebook too and it's not there

Curlique

VIP Member
That green dress is awful on her. Too short (it cuts her off at a really unflattering point on her thighs) and too small (highlighting said thighs)

SozBbz

VIP Member
One thing that gets me, is for a woman who gets gifted so much in terms of both product and skincare treatments, why can't she take better care of her skin on holidays? She is too old to be so caviler with the sun, and its really showing. As a beauty content creator, surely shes familiar with how good facial SPFs have gotten, not to mention all the sprays and sticks for topping up throughout the day. She's probably been sent so many, surely she can find something she likes and actually wear it.

The amount of pigmentation on her forehead/hairline and chest especially are shocking, and the not so beautiful truth is that she's aging like leather.

SPF and a hat Sinead, its not hard!

Attachments

My hairdresser is super at disguising my greys. She did suggest at one point (‘cause of the maintenance) that I let them grow out and see how it looks. I’m not that brave. Has anyone done it here ?
Yes i have. I was darker than sinead. Nearly 3 years in now and i wish id done it sooner. The first year was the hardest but it has grown out gorgeous even if i do say so myself lol. Theres loads on insta who i followed that made it easier. And at the end of the day why should i dye my hair every 2 weeks to please strangers. I do think the shade of blonde sinead is doesnt suit her though and she needs to go to someone else. I think she'd be fab with the grey grown out. The other thing though is that your makeup needs to change to suit your new colouring.

• Heart

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I quite like the dress on her but I do not understand why she says it's too big size-wise.

Foxy Roxy

Just interested to know what size she was before and how she went about getting a reduction? I'd love one but probably never going to happen. My only hope is to lose 3 stone.
If you go onto her page under the highlights called Boobs she talks a bit about it there.
She went from a GG cup to a C cup. She got it done in The Bons, cost her €8,500 + consultation fee. She got a referral letter from her own GP but in the end self referred herself by ringing the consultant's secretary and making an appointment and she went from there.