Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curlique

VIP Member
I agree. It’s disappointing. She was always one of my favourites to follow. I mean she was showing about 7 bottles of vitamins. That’s just ridiculous. I’m sure the likes of Pharmaton, Revive or Centrium would be all that’s needed. But she prob has no AF with them!

Also she mentioned she’s low on vitamin B12 and showed the supplement she’s taken. I was low on Vitamin B12 previously & needed monthly injections to rectify the issue so again.. she’s not qualified to discuss medication and vitamin deficiencies.
The problem with those vitamins is that there's a lot missing compared to other multivitamins. I take a complete woman vitamin which has hair, skin and nails vitamins, other vitamins plus minerals plus evening primrose oil. To get that from myvtamins I'd need about 5 bottles of different stuff

Reactions: 1

ShaSha1234

Saw her today at the event . She is very dumpy. The hair in real life is shocking . She needs to hire a stylist

Cagney77

It must be tough to use with all the free bees. They are all getting..
Sick of them all pushing products and then gettin Botox

DrTemperanceBrennan

Her hair is way too blond for her. Even if she wanted to lighten it due to her greys (which I get) she didn't need to go that harsh, it's very aging on her.
100% on this I'm in the same boat myself definitely suit darker better but my hair is just too grey so have been going through a journey with my hair her hair is far to light for her

ShaSha1234

I thought she was messing with those sunglasses and she was joking about getting them .. holy god

Natterbox80

VIP Member
The schools are legally obligated to inform the department when the child has missed 20 days. In what way were you threatened? There's absolutely nothing to worry about if your child is genuinely sick.
Yeah and that is fine, but the school was provided with the sick notes and notified of my children's hospitals stays. The school were more empatic than TESS who were horrendous to deal with and made outlandish assumptions.

We can say it is fine to take kids out as she is teacher all we want, but she should still be leading my example.