The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think job sharing in teaching world is to give time to a young family or a sick family member … not to develop a side job … simple as that … I don’t care if im a Karen , she’s a permanent teacher so there’s little to anything that can be done about it so we are wasting our time talking about it.
Job sharing can be for any number of reasons not at all limited to young family or sick family members.

Reactions: 16
I think job sharing in teaching world is to give time to a young family or a sick family member … not to develop a side job … simple as that … I don’t care if im a Karen , she’s a permanent teacher so there’s little to anything that can be done about it so we are wasting our time talking about it.
Job sharing is job sharing. There aren't qualifying terms and conditions. Your time when you're not on is your own.

Reactions: 16
The Grey and the blonde are shocking . Honestly for all the money , gadgets and gizmos she has can she not fix her hair ? Truly awful

Reactions: 5
The Grey and the blonde are shocking . Honestly for all the money , gadgets and gizmos she has can she not fix her hair ? Truly awful
She was advised to go grey by her hairdresser. But did her hairdresser not consider her skin tone, eye bags etc. Brown is so much more forgiving, you just have to keep on top of the grey.

Reactions: 2
She was advised to go grey by her hairdresser. But did her hairdresser not consider her skin tone, eye bags etc. Brown is so much more forgiving, you just have to keep on top of the grey.
I don't think she was advised to go grey. She was told to go blond that it would be easier to manage because she was going grey. I've ditched the dye myself and tbh I couldn't give a tit what anyone thinks. It's ridiculous dying your hair every 2 weeks because a stranger thinks it looks better. I follow so many women on insta of all ages who have gone grey and it's so refreshing tbh.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she was advised to go grey. She was told to go blond that it would be easier to manage because she was going grey. I've ditched the dye myself and tbh I couldn't give a tit what anyone thinks. It's ridiculous dying your hair every 2 weeks because a stranger thinks it looks better. I follow so many women on insta of all ages who have gone grey and it's so refreshing tbh.
Yeah sorry I meant blond lol, I know I wouldn't be arsed dying my hair either when I go grey. I think grey would look better than the blond on her.

Reactions: 3
It's the tone of the hair. She'd be much better off with a warmer blonde and lose the ridiculously long extensions. Blunt shoulder length would be fab on her.

Reactions: 11
I defo don't think you have to have shorter hair as you age like some people say, I have no intention of it. But a shorter more layered look on her with a warmer blond or a light brown would look a lot better. She cannot pull off the red lips either it washes her out too much and her lips are too thin for it. I sound like a witch here and I don't mean to, it is just an observation.

I loved her hair dark it suited her colouring m, blonde has a lot of maintenance involved and can be very hard on your hair.

Reactions: 7
I think the extensions are just too long and she can be blonde but it's too harsh and her roots look horrific...sorry sound like a b*Tch but it's true. Also that Spanx try on...dear Lord above. Stop!

• Heart
I think the extensions are just too long and she can be blonde but it's too harsh and her roots look horrific...sorry sound like a b*Tch but it's true. Also that Spanx try on...dear Lord above. Stop!
I'd rather see Sinead in a spanx try on than Joanna Cooper, an actual model who's about a size 4

Reactions: 10
No idea who Joanne Cooper is but I do prefer to see things on real people not models but what I meant was those styles were hideous!

No idea who Joanne Cooper is but I do prefer to see things on real people not models but what I meant was those styles were hideous!
Conor Murray's fiancée - she has her own thread.

Not every style is everyone's taste I guess. Not sure how much input Sinead has on what she is sent to try on

Reactions: 1
That try on today was terrible AGAIN. From what I’ve heard they get to pick what they want to try on and it gets sent to them . The sandals she was wearing with the dresses🤮she dresses like she is 80 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That try on today was terrible AGAIN. From what I’ve heard they get to pick what they want to try on and it gets sent to them . The sandals she was wearing with the dresses🤮she dresses like she is 80 years old
I agree on this one. Horrible stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.