The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might have missed previous posts but I didn't realise she was such a big DWTS fan 🙄 so Sue must have shares in Muller they have all the wans trying to get votes for her

Reactions: 3
If she's anything like me, when you run on adrenaline, any hint of relaxation and my body goes haywire. Cold sores, temperatures, flu like symptoms. Key is to pre-emptively build up your immune system through your diet, vitamins and most definitely lysine. Leaving it at home was idiotic tbh, though I'm sure she could have bought it in the US.
Since having Covid, when I get a colsdore it is one after another for a month and need antivirals to get rid. Been to States recently for a whistle-stop trip and I packed lysine.. Didn't bother with most of my supplements but I knew sun, period due and long flight = coldsore. Which never came, so thanks Lysine. I mean, she could have bought it there and not just make up lol

Reactions: 2
I think she’s grieving a lot and when it was mentioned on here that she should address it so she’s reading here … hi sinead …. The new kitchen is paid for mostly by the insta work and she’d a fine kitchen and seems to have put herself under pressure to get all she wanted ( even with a budget) so now she’s gone so ad heavy.
I think u need to be 5 foot and heavy set to get anything outof her try ons coz it’s the same clothes over and over but isn’t it the same for likes of Lisa lust … so they have their target market

I don’t think it’s just obligations to contracts she had when away , I think it’s the huge credit union loan for all the work on the house

blonde doesn’t suit her but she’s grey from grief and prob not sleeping great

shes brazen and Irish ppl won’t like her in the day job but they won’t say anything … talk and laugh about her and she is laughing to the bank

she’s implied father was well off and USA was their family hol growing up hence being countless times … I don’t think she meant anything bad by it

I have unfollowed her now with a long time but I look at her stuff odd time …

I get the feeling she wants to cash in when she can as she thinks the gram is fading away and wantsto pay off the kitchen and get back to dreaded teaching

Reactions: 7
I probably sound really narrow minded by today's standards, but I would not have liked to see my school teacher showing her arse and fupa in her Freddy jeans on Facebook. I like that in my day 80s/90s our teachers were like ghosts that only existed in the classroom. When/if you saw them out of school with their families your mind was blown. Could I chose to look away from it as her pupil, yes! But could I? No!

Is she a secondary or primary teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I probably sound really narrow minded by today's standards, but I would not have liked to see my school teacher showing her arse and fupa in her Freddy jeans on Facebook. I like that in my day 80s/90s our teachers were like ghosts that only existed in the classroom. When/if you saw them out of school with their families your mind was blown. Could I chose to look away from it as her pupil, yes! But could I? No!

Is she a secondary or primary teacher?
Primary. I personally wouldn't love if my child's teacher was also an instahun.

Reactions: 5
Primary. I personally wouldn't love if my child's teacher was also an instahun.
I really am thinking the same when my kids go to school tbh. So the parents be watching her as opposed to the kids but I would not be into that at all. I could see myself being a bit of a Karen about with the school, I am sure the school don't know what to make of it all.

I personally see no issue at all with her being an influencer and primary school teacher. Teacher's are entitled to lives outside of school also.

Reactions: 13
I personally see no issue at all with her being an influencer and primary school teacher. Teacher's are entitled to lives outside of school also.
What would you view be on a teacher being on Onlyfans? I am just genuinely curious, would you agree with them being fired over it? Do you see that as same or different?

What would you view be on a teacher being on Onlyfans? I am just genuinely curious, would you agree with them being fired over it? Do you see that as same or different?
Massive difference in terms of content there. Comparing someone with a fashion column in a newspaper to someone on page 3.

Ya I probably wouldn't be happy about only fans. Purely based on content. Don't agree it's fireable though

Reactions: 1
Ya I probably wouldn't be happy about only fans. Purely based on content. Don't agree it's fireable though
I might sound weird, but I would have slightly (only slightly) less of a problem if the content (even spicy) was behind a firewall and not as easily viewed by anyone. But still could be viewed obviously by older kids.

Massive difference in terms of content there. Comparing someone with a fashion column in a newspaper to someone on page 3.
Not saying it is the same at all, but if Sinead says something controversial that puts her job into disrepute she could be fired. Also showing her arse in jeans and asking people to look at it and her fupa is not really professional for a primary school teacher imho.

Course they are. But it must be pretty crappy as a parent to see when they're doing the job when out sick or giving out about the kids and Covid on their Twitter account and complaining how stressful they all are on her insta.

Course they are. But it must be pretty crappy as a parent to see when they're doing the job when out sick or giving out about the kids and Covid on their Twitter account and complaining how stressful they all are on her insta.
Yeah it is so unprofessional! Also a primary school teacher pulling her primary school going kid out of school for a holiday. Any other Instahun would get her arse ripped open sideways for it, but she gets a pass cause 'She knows her own kids and knows what is best for them.'

Most will say I need to try and get my head out of the 80s & 90s and into the 21st century, but it does not sit well with me.

I always think her try ons are what’s in her own wardrobe, they suit her but I have yet to see one where I head to the website to have a look.

Instagram is for over 13s, it's the parents job to know what their children are consuming on their phones. She teaches primary so if the parents have a problem, it's because they allow their kids to be exposed to apps that is not for their age.

Reactions: 9
I always think her try ons are what’s in her own wardrobe, they suit her but I have yet to see one where I head to the website to have a look.
I've bought a few things I've seen on her though not always from the shops she's doing the try ons for. I'm several sizes smaller than her but short and curvy so almost everything I've bought has been great. One fail out of maybe seven or eight dresses.

I think job sharing in teaching world is to give time to a young family or a sick family member … not to develop a side job … simple as that … I don’t care if im a Karen , she’s a permanent teacher so there’s little to anything that can be done about it so we are wasting our time talking about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.