The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried searching for Nsssas thread. Any chance somebody could link it please.
sorry I’m unsure how to link a thread here😩. Just type Nessa Cronin into the search bar and it should come up.
O I think it actually worked!

Reactions: 1
Even get the extensions same lenght as her own hair, her natural lenght suits her far better. The Grey is still standing out shockingly with blond hair. Which is totally fine, but why bother bleaching the because the shite out of it so!?

Reactions: 3
I like her hair blonde but she should keep her hair natural without the extensions. She really has turned into an instahun. I really enjoyed her content and was one of the more genuine influences but not anymore. I'm not sure if it's a result of her dad's death, it's understandably had a huge impact on her.

Reactions: 4
Wants a free car...there going to have a field day with me........
Grow a pair...do some research...bring someone car shopping...maybe grow up...being doing my own car deals myself since my second car.....

Reactions: 6
Wants a free car...there going to have a field day with me........
Grow a pair...do some research...bring someone car shopping...maybe grow up...being doing my own car deals myself since my second car.....
I thought that immediately when she said it, just jumping on the bandwagon now, she has a husband surely he could go along to make sure they don’t have a field day with her as she put it. Sinead is at it along time now and knows the game.

They must have plenty cash, huge extension recently, big trip to Orlando and electric cars are not cheap. For a woman on part time teachers wage.

Reactions: 10
They must have plenty cash, huge extension recently, big trip to Orlando and electric cars are not cheap. For a woman on part time teachers wage.
The benefits of been a paid influencer, it’s been said here but Sinead has definitely taken full advantage of selling everything and anything that comes her way.

Reactions: 10
Don't forget that if you click on a link it stores a cookie so anything you buy on that site for the next while will make the influencer money.

Reactions: 2
It’s a thing called credit and living beyond ones means … her parents paid for USA trip …
Electric car will be another credit union loan

Reactions: 2
It’s a thing called credit and living beyond ones means … her parents paid for USA trip …
Electric car will be another credit union loan
I mentioned before she parked so badly one day in Liffey valley in front of me that I unfollowed her 😂😂😂 literally dumped the car sideways across two spaces and strolled into a shop , massive ick for me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The shoes with that pink dress🙈
Saying she hasn’t been out since before Christmas, duck off, you’ve been on holiday every second week. Not begrudging her that but she’s an awful auld moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.