The Beautiful Truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked and sweet baby jesus, she has zero dress sense. She probably doesn't even particularly like them but had to chose something to advertise. She really does dress like a frumpy older lady.

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t a clue how to dress herself. She’s too small for the trousers, the top should have been tucked in to give some illusion of a shape. The woeful sandals don’t fit her & don’t go with any of the dresses. The 2 green dresses would be ok with white trainers. The short jacket is 2 sizes too small. She’s younger than me but dresses 15 years older.

Reactions: 4
I literally thought in small thumbnail this is a joke of someone dressing like a clown. I still think she looks like a clown now I have opened it up bigger.

Reactions: 4
It the nana shoes that get me every time, even if the clothes are half decent she wear some attrocious pair of shoes. Those black ones with the deep v remind me of miss piggy's trotters. Her latest Born reel, some of the dresses are really flattering on her and you look to the feet and she's ruined it.

Reactions: 5
Looking for Easter eggs. The shops are still full to the brim with with! Begging much!

Reactions: 6
Omg she got her colour done today. It's a state....all grey still and brassy yellow patches. It's actually a show wherever she got it done, not even blended right....I'd be going elsewhere if I was her.

Reactions: 2
She must be reading here … why would she actually buy tops she doesn’t like herself to just show them … desperate to keep being a hun until the extension is paid off …

Reactions: 3
Her hair reminds me of my own when I’ve loads of dry shampoo in it, and it’s due a wash

Reactions: 3
I'm a size 14, you know I'm a size 14, I'm NOT really a 16 even though my jeans are a 16, definitely a 14, you know I'm a size 14

Aaaggghhh it's driving me mad 😠 🙈

I'm a size 14, you know I'm a size 14, I'm NOT really a 16 even though my jeans are a 16, definitely a 14, you know I'm a size 14

Aaaggghhh it's driving me mad 😠 🙈
Oh gosh she kills me with this 🤯

If she ever manages to have a spare inch in something, she says “oh I could have sized down to a 14”. No Sinead! You don’t need to be wedged into clothes, making them look like sausage casings. If there’s a bit of room, that’s how things are supposed to fit!

How does she not know that just because you can pour yourself into something, doesn’t mean it fits. At her age she should have more cop on, and know that looking stuffed into a 14 is not flattering.

Don’t get me started on jackets and blazers - she seems to think that if its 6 inches apart on the front that’s a good fit 🤔

Oh, and she needs to burn those hideous shoe boot things, they’re horrific.

How does she make money on links, she has no style, doesn’t dress for her size and is a massive frump.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.