Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fwiend!

I don’t understand what on earth makes a person think oh I’ll show this burger on my feed but I’ll take a dirty big bite out of it first. Just show the bloody thing before you slobber all over it ffs, disgusting.

Reactions: 7

sugs10

She doesn’t even call it “blanchardstown shopping centre” just THE shopping centre 🙈it’s embarrassing the amount of time she spends there

LaReineEstée

This woman is a disgrace. More H&M tat. She must spend hundreds on clothes every month (I don't believe that she brings a lot of it back). Can she see the waste? Fiona, if you're reading this, why don't you stop buying in H&M and Zara and spend your money on quality clothes that will last? Even for the kids - there are loads more shops out there you know. Many of which sell sustainable clothing.

I have no problem with H&M and Zara for the odd purchase, but what she's doing is a total and utter nonsense! Agggghhhh. I've never known or seen anyone else who spends so much money on crap.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Never commented on this one before but I was in river island Christmas week and this one came in at 5 to 9 just before closing, she swanned in 5 min before closing asked for the dressing rooms to be opened, that she had AF links with RI and could she have a discount on the dress she bought black with feathers, they said 20% no she said I usually get more than that at least 50/60% manager came down had to open the tills and give her the discount. Horrible woman
RI worse for humouring her!!

Nosymam

I am convinced this one is made of money. New York for a 12 yrs olds birthday 🙄
1000037365.jpg

• Wow

tece

I've done it, I've unfollowed. Her voice and 'content' were just draining 🥱

tece

Agree. I've girls too but they just use the polish or kids stick on ones. These long yellow yokes just bothered me. Then i wonder if I'm holding my girls back, and should i be letting them grow up more 🤷‍♀️
No, girls, all kids (most of them imo) grow up way too fast these days and too much pressure with social media. I'd say its fiona that's the influence there, and even if the girl did ask for long nails wouldn't you think fiona would compromise and say OK, you can have the nails but maybe shorter??

Efilelttat

I unfollowed a long time ago but dip in and out..is she going to Disney again and another haul of Disney clothes for this trip..surely it's only a few months since the last holiday?

Efilelttat

So repetitive:
Photo in front of mirror
Link to river island outfit
Dinner in buzzy restaurant
Photos of kids swimming
Tat from markets

* Is her mother involved in some way with this restaurant as this is only place they go.

Seasonblue

100%! She made my life hell in school. She was one of those people who would look you up and down and laugh in front of her friends. And push into you when walking past and jeer. Really bitchy remarks about how other girls look too. She’s always been so up her own arse
Jaysis, she's not exactly an oil painting. She should spend less money in Zara and more in the orthodontist

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Why does this woman feel the need to maul the clothes that the kids “needed”?? There must be more days in their week than mine for all those “casual” bits!! Buying runners the match a jumper?? She must have plenty of euro
Apparently she returns most of it... Think about it she will show stuff but ya never see the girls in them her other half must buy his own clothes... All for show I'd say!!

How does this bore of a woman still have a following Jesus her voice alone use to put me into a deep sleep. I unfollowed long ago, is she still trying to be Ystyle 🙄

• Haha