Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Open to correction on this but I didn’t see Fiona share Dublin Zoos appeal for funds. As someone who was gifted tickets to their lights event for her and her family for the last number of years, I find that terrible bad form. Would have liked to see the bloggers that were gifted tickets in the past share the plea and pledge some money themselves. They are all vocal when the hand is out for a freebie but when it comes to giving back, they are silent.

Reactions: 15

Tantan

If there ever was a cocky stuck up C@@t here's one... she would melt ya!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
There’s another lovely lady Mother of All deals that should really be the BargainBuyer handle
She shows actual bargains in blanch stores
She doesn’t pimp her kids either

Reactions: 14

sineadbuc

Never commented on this one before but I was in river island Christmas week and this one came in at 5 to 9 just before closing, she swanned in 5 min before closing asked for the dressing rooms to be opened, that she had AF links with RI and could she have a discount on the dress she bought black with feathers, they said 20% no she said I usually get more than that at least 50/60% manager came down had to open the tills and give her the discount. Horrible woman

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Went to school with her and can tell you shes a nasty piece of work. She always loved herself, but she was a total bully! Was like she thought she was outta mean girls, and god help anyone who didnt lick her arse! I have a friend who was a manager in a well known clothes store that fiona frequents - she would refurn clothes every week! All “ unworn” with tags , she would go home and try them on and do a haul, then straight back up to return.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

heyjudeee

I had to unfollow her last year after her childs communion. She went on and on and on and onnnnnn about it. Looking for freebies etc for it. The communion was worse than a wedding with the lead up and OTT stuff. She had been gifted a dress by vero mode blanch and kept banging on about how she was gonna wear it for the communion. Then went with a different dress after ( AF linked etc) and sold the gifted dress on depop to make a profit. Shes shocking. I remember someone on galz who snap posted about it and she came on very defensive saying she posted it on depop by mistake. I smell a rat.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Does she eat all this food?
Every night?
How is she still slim?
When will the aul one shut up?
Where does she store all the clothes she buys?
How many suitcases came on this holiday?
Do the kids ever tell her to stick her camera up her ….
So many questions

• Haha

Nosymam

I've had to unfollow there. Her latest story looking for euro Disney recommendations. States newport bay is basic. Its an absolutely huge amazing hotel. Cost us a pretty penny to stay there. All that's happening in the world and people struggling to live in Ireland and this one going on like this. Not saying she needs to stop her life but I think she should be considerate of other people.

Reactions: 11

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Jesus christ, I've seen enough of that shit hole karaoke bar to last me a lifetime. From next week on we will see nothing but 'the centre' 24.7 . She is so irrelevant.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
What is the function of her page ??!!!!! She literally just screen grabs clothes from H&M, Zara and RI. Day in day out. Not a sale item to be had . I can’t understand the relevance of doing this daly

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Did she just show her daughter getting a knock off montcler jacket for school?
Wtf?
The sun has gone to this ones head

• Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Did you count the bottles of blackcurrent. Why in God’s name would you have all those party dresses downstairs unless other kids were coming over. ‘Penny wanted to ‘. My arse she did !
All those cushions on the floor ...no adult would sit on them !! Rubbish talk ! Disgusted . My daughters birthday is today and 2nd year she’s had to sacrifice no friends and no party . I don’t make up the rules !

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Seelfox

VIP Member
Is there any need for the Easter box for the teachers ? Annoys the life out of me because it creates such competition between parents for the gifts and I’m sure some just can’t afford it.

She wears things once and returns. Shes known for it. Ive a friend in river island and they had to have a word with her about all the returns - she claimed to have not worn them but she had pics of her out to dinner wearing them 🙄🙄 she threatened to tell her followers of the awful customer service if they didnt refund her too🤣🤣

• Wow

Kopgirl5

I can’t stand her content I had to unfollow , she says em about 50 times in just a few sentences , Constantly touching her hair smacking her lips and rubbing her neck. And don’t get me started on her monotone voice she used to put me asleep the second she started talking.

the amount of clothes she buys is ridiculous , her whole life revolves around blanch centre it’s quite sad really.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Don’t worry gals!
She’s making the fuckin mermaid bedroom a HIGHLIGHT so we can all watch it again
Over
And
Over

• Haha

sugs10

Is there any need for the Easter box for the teachers ? Annoys the life out of me because it creates such competition between parents for the gifts and I’m sure some just can’t afford it.
Should she really be sending in unpackaged pastries 🤢if I was the teacher they’d be going straight in the bin

Corcar

Was in the blanchardstown centre on Wednesday and this never happens because I live further up the country and I noticed two children I recognised. I looked around for an adult that I should know but there was no one. I then realised it was her two daughters. A complete stranger from Northern Ireland recognising your children in a shopping centre.....I'd be so freaked out. They were with their aunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 9