Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tece

Ah everything she posts, missellamayandmommy shared this, influenced by missellamayandmommy blah. Enough with the ar*e licking!
The whole 'influencer' world is saturated. They're mostly all trying to promote/flog the same thing and jump on the current bandwagon for a few freebies. At this stage how any of them come up with original content is beyond me. Fiona just sits waiting for a different colour veja to be released!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gladys53

The boring beach sunset, tacky rubbish shops, karaoke boring bar, AF links for shite she only wears once, but wants her gobshite followers to buy so she gets a %. Her dinner, the kids dinner, family photos that no one is interested in other than her family & friends. 5 weeks of this, just the same as always BORING BEYOND BELIEF.

Sizzle

I always think her kids must be freezing!! Wearing play suits and sandals for a day out in the zoo, we rarely get weather warm enough for holiday clothes you would need a fleece to throw on esp on a day trip. I quite like her hauls but I could never afford to dress my kids like she does buying new stuff all the time, I am also an SNA. Materialistic. She’s clearly younger than me too but surely mid 30? Clothes often too tight and too short!

• Haha

Gladys53

My god it's the same shite all the time, the boring clothes, her girls are gorgeous but jaysus it's the same type of images aswell over and over again. She is a snooze fest. What does she actually do that is if interest. She only influences me never to be influenced by her.

• Haha

Fwiend!

Is it just me or does anyone else get the ick from her hand and nails pointing and tapping and mauling over all the bits she’s showing off. 😖

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Come on now? No way ?! What?!
Am I in the twilight zone is she doing up another kids bedroom?
Wtf?

Has she kids hidden somewhere we never see?
Is this a joke?

How can she spend her entire time doing up 2 children’s bedrooms and dressing them in the same frilly socks and Zara dress combo?

Reactions: 6

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Is she not a bit hairy = isn’t she too old to be wearing some of the clothes she does!
ive neve heard that phrase! She defo is though! Too mumsy looking for half the stuff she wears. Also beats herself into clothes which are far too small for her

Tantan

Whos she trying to impress 😂😂 couldnt give a flying monkey about Harry Potter or what kinda room the child sleeps in that's her own private space. But shes defo fishing for something she wants that room done for her that's why shes sharing it so much!!!! Beggy Mitchell much. I dont follow her any more I cant shes painfully when I did follow her remember asking her a question one time ud think I was asking her to cut her right arm off the snotty half arsed answer she gave me.. always looks the same depressed face never smiles motionless. And her young one penny is so annoying 🙈🙈🙈

Maggie85

It is actually heartbreaking to watch what she is creating in those girls. The little one with the bag nearly bigger than her. She should be playing with barbies not mauling fake plastic mj handbags 🤦🏽‍♀️

Feckoffcorona

Is she looking for a freebie from the kids dance school or what - endless tagging them the past few days. And the snore fest stories about the clothes horse today, jesus....!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I wonder did she not go back to work?
Maybe she’s going full time with the blogging cos it’s such a success...I mean who isn’t interested in endless posts about shackets, vejas and the shitty food she cooks 🙄😂

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
She wears things once and returns. Shes known for it. Ive a friend in river island and they had to have a word with her about all the returns - she claimed to have not worn them but she had pics of her out to dinner wearing them 🙄🙄 she threatened to tell her followers of the awful customer service if they didnt refund her too🤣🤣
I did cop that!! I have seen the tag sticking out a few times!! It's no wonder you would see things in them shops with makeup and perfume on them!! She didn't manage to bag the free garden chairs she wanted out of that big garden centre in nass/kildare areas... She tagged them often enough

• Haha

Pix_

I unfollowed, there's no bargains it's just her prancing about, shopping and getting her hair done

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
What in the name of jayzus is that giant shirt thing she's ravin about? The state of it...
Oh did you not hear? It’s a Shacket!

Wait til I tell u about shackets,, Shacket Shacket Shacket Shacket Shacket Shacket

She’s obsessed. She must dream Shacket
Eat Shacket Live Shacket love Shacket

She certainly 💩 shackets!

• Haha

tece

Dear God, get ready for the Harry Potter spam now. Don't know what's worse: that, the shackets or the vejas 😬

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
The big balloon arch , massive cake, boxes and boxes of treats, the whole shebang
It’s very wasteful?
I think she said she delivering? Some to child’s friends, I nodded off, her voice😶

• Haha