Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kopgirl5

Jesus what was those ads on her stories for vitamins I was literally zzzzzzzzzz her droning voice my god

Reactions: 6

Seasonblue

Omg the touching of the face and neck is so frustrating. The over pronouncing words and her constant use of the word "done" instead of "did". Her grammar is awful and she worked in a school!!!! Also her post about struggling with teaching, parenting and working.... ehhh pretty sure she wasn't working, she's an sna. Her posts about littlewoods are just ridiculously staged and embarrassing.. that poor child being used to make her mam money!!!

Fwiend!

Sorry now, but does anybody really want to see her and her friend’s screeching at each on a hen? As far as I’m concerned that sort of stuff, nights out with friends,family etc should go on a personal private page not a fecking business page for random strangers to look at. Wonder how the girls that she puts up feel about it. 100’s of random eyeballs looking at them enjoying a night tour with friends. I know I’d be a bit irked by it.

Mimimi23

Does anyone think it's inappropriate buying makeup for her 9/10 year old daughter???

She's still a child, leave her be a child. She'll have enough time in the future for all the makeup stuff.

If she's really into makeup buy her a pretend plastic set for the moment, she's too young yet for the real deal, imo

Laura31

She goes on and on in her posts and always at her hair or rubbing her skin or pulling at neckline on top when she’s talking. Shops no end. I agree, very little bargain buys on her page! She does have a husband. How he doesn’t mind the amount she spends or that their kids are always being filmed for insta I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

Kopgirl5

Millions of stories just standing there scratching her neck while telling us she was in the centre again. In her next breathe she says she is getting the train into Dublin City tmrw !! Did the government not tell us to avoid public transport unless it’s for essential travel.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
In fairness her girls always seem appreciative of everything they get...shopping just seems to be her "thing"...hobby or whatever which is fair enough. She works hard for her money if she works in childcare so up to her really how she chooses to spend it. She did a fab job on her daughters communion last year, food, decs etc all looked lovely.
I've no idea what she was like back in her school days but i do know that she's been extremely helpful and kind to me over something recently, I'd say plenty of us said or did things when we were young that we wouldn't necessarily do now.
Communion was disgraceful extravagance. Really OTT

sugs10

Don’t understand why her name has “buyer” in it I actually can’t remember the last time she actually bought anything 🙄

• Haha

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
How old is her youngest ? Is she not a bit old for a doll and pram?
Ah now I can't stand this one myself but that comment is definitely scrapping the bottom.of the barrel she's a child for god's sake of course it's normal to see her play with a doll and a pram I love to see my children playing with dolls and they are 6 and 8 and I hope they continue to play with them for another few years to . Heck I play dollies with them to and I'm over 40

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I actually dont mind her.. i just tap through the ones where she talks but i do like a lot of the clothes she shows.

But jesus the girls night away th other night,i think it was a hen?! They stayed in a house that was tack central and she was going on about how fab it was. And the videos of them hammered and singing... cringetastic!🤢🤢🤢

Feckoffcorona

ive neve heard that phrase! She defo is though! Too mumsy looking for half the stuff she wears. Also beats herself into clothes which are far too small for her
Never heard that either. I thought u meant she hadn't shaved her legs... 😂

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Is say it killed her to stay out of blanch for a few days when she had covid. How many pairs of runners and leggings does one person need. No style whatsoever. Just wears whatever tack RI, HM and Zara have and looks like she's trying to dress like a teenager most of the time.

sugs10

I honestly don’t know how she has so many followers. She doesn’t even show any bargains the only things she shows is her latest trip to zara for a new dress to wear with runners and the latest jumper and leggings she’s bought one of her daughters. When you compare her to the likes of mother of all deals she’s just pathetic

• Heart

Fakenews___

She let us all know it's her daughters birthday this month, or rather let "brands" know so she can get a few freebies for her. Fu$k sake shes so obvious. Que the free "set up" etc, Also at st Catherine's park today which is 6km from where she lives lol
Agree with the bedroom comments, it's boring, a bit like her voice, content and those boring veja"s lol