The BargainBuyer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there ever was a cocky stuck up C@@t here's one... she would melt ya!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just cannot get over the sheer volume and amount of items she buys for herself and the kids.

It’s overwhelming to watch

She does seem to pay with her own money most of the time , which is fair enough , thats her business, but wowza it’s ALOT

Reactions: 9
I just cannot get over the sheer volume and amount of items she buys for herself and the kids.

It’s overwhelming to watch

She does seem to pay with her own money most of the time , which is fair enough , thats her business, but wowza it’s ALOT
She gets a fair bit gifted dont be fooled. What she work at? Shes so into her self her voice goes threw me 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
The amount of kids clothes she buys. I love shopping but every time she goes to blanch she buys up half of Zara.

Reactions: 3
I’m really annoyed with her and her going here, there and everywhere. Showing cheap tat that will send her loyal following off down to Penney’s, Zara, where ever else. The poor child has no privacy, everything about the new bedroom is all over insta. She’s so trying to get the paint gifted too.

Just because restrictions have been lifted and we can go to the shops doesn’t mean you “have” to multiple times a week to take pics of random shite that god knows who has touched.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think she works in a school but isn't a teacher. Never stops buying shite.

Reactions: 1
Whos she trying to impress 😂😂 couldnt give a flying monkey about Harry Potter or what kinda room the child sleeps in that's her own private space. But shes defo fishing for something she wants that room done for her that's why shes sharing it so much!!!! Beggy Mitchell much. I dont follow her any more I cant shes painfully when I did follow her remember asking her a question one time ud think I was asking her to cut her right arm off the snotty half arsed answer she gave me.. always looks the same depressed face never smiles motionless. And her young one penny is so annoying 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen someone buy so much stuff ! I’m off to get a job as a SNA !

• Haha
An SNA is not a role that would fund that shopping, so her husband must have a great job

I don’t think he features ever on her page?

I’ve never seen someone buy so much stuff ! I’m off to get a job as a SNA !
An SNA is not a role that would fund that shopping, so her husband must have a great job

I don’t think he features ever on her page?
Didn't even know she had a husband 😂😂 taught she was one those single mothers with lashings of money that they all seem to have for the lavish lifestyles... dont seen anything bargain buyer bout her so she could do with a rename... sick of seen zara river island how does one buy/wear so much clothes 🙈🙈🙈

She brings most of the stuff back I heard.. Few girls in Blanch in Zara and Penneys staff said the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
🙈🙈 why bother doe of going to all that effort.. if there aware of her Carey on why do they allow it 🤮🤮🤮"just wanted to pop on" 🥴🥺🥺😖😖

• Haha
If you bought a top on sale in Zara for 15e and this week it was down to a tenner, would you really be arsed buying it again for the tenner and returning the 15e one to save a fiver? FFS it would cost you a fiver in time and parking etc going back in again.

Reactions: 4