Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misstree

Does this one ever stop spending money on absolute shite for herself & Zara shite for the children 🤯 from what I can see it’s an average 3 bed house she lives in so I’m intrigued as to where all the shite is stored 🤔 and also her voice .. so monotone & boring .. no get up & go in her at all .. wouldn’t influence me to buy a single thing!

Reactions: 8

Gladys53

Can this one not just enjoy her holiday with her family instead of putting every second of it up, my god even her holiday is f**King boring.

• Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
She's the one that absolutely boils my p*ss!!! Prancing around in V runner yokes begging for a new pair for free because she features them so much...
'Gotten so many messages asking' .... You have in your hole 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Fwiend!

I feel bad for the two girls. On their holidays and their mother keeps having them pose like performing monkeys for photos for the gram. She has them exposed way too much on social media. Leave them off and let them be kids.

Maggie85

How are her kids not freezing?? Today was cold, no way would Myself or my kids have dresses on. For the gram or no gram. They are like puppets.

• Heart

Fwiend!

Does anyone else find the picture of her half eaten burger gross! Nobody needs to see your food with your bite marks in it🤢

• Sick

LaReineEstée

Come on now? No way ?! What?!
Am I in the twilight zone is she doing up another kids bedroom?
Wtf?

Has she kids hidden somewhere we never see?
Is this a joke?

How can she spend her entire time doing up 2 children’s bedrooms and dressing them in the same frilly socks and Zara dress combo?
And it's all mermaids etc, so the child will have outgrown it by next year!

She is so wasteful it's unreal.

sugs10

What is her obsession with that child’s room 🤣 every single day it’s on her stories and it’s absolutely nothing special it’s an average child’s bedroom

• Haha

Gladys53

This one must make a fortune from the styleme links, she has not stopped putting them up since she went away. Her content is for the family WhatsApp group, god she is so boring.

tece

For the love of God, this one is not going to spam everyone with every single outfit she wears in this holiday for 5 WEEKS 🙄
Yes, yes she is and it'll be the most basic shite going 🤮 I wouldn't mind if she had her own style but she just follows trends. Suppose I should be glad there won't be shackets 😂

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I can’t understand how you take 2 kids on a forest walk and the clothes look immaculate 🤪 the Snow White edges on the converse...is it a case of a quick pic and back in the car??!! #All4TheGram

Reactions: 7

sugs10

Those girls have more pairs of leggings than they could ever wear. It’s scandalous the amount of crap she buys

• Heart

Maggie85

Why does she insist on having little sandals on the kids going to farms & on walks etc I think it’s awful. If she likes spending money on clothes that’s fine but really buy practical clothing. It’s actually cruel

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Shacket
Shacket
Shacket

Shacket

Shacket!

Can’t get enough
One in every colour

It’s like she has the Shacket runs 💩

• Haha

Fakenews___

No way is all of that party stuff set up just for her and her family. She said she was going to “deliver” the party boxes to the child’s pals yet have a look at the latest post on her stories outside Starbucks in Blanchardstown SC, you can see at least two other kids standing with them in the reflection on the window. I’m not begrudging the child a birthday treat but bringing a gang to starbucks is hardly an essential trip.
Yep, you can clearly see it. What an absolute dose.
Imagine taking those kids along and leaving them watch her do boomers with her ma for insta, and taking photos outside lol, poor kids, like oh my followers wanna see kayla not yeez soz lol
She needs to show everyone every single aspect of her day coz yee know,nothings private when your kids birthdays, clothes and bedrooms are the only content you actually have lol. Again, how the hell has this dose got a following at all at all?

Sazmac

The birthday girl video jumping on the trampoline is on mute so nobody hears all the other kids in the background. 🙄
There are 8 drinks, 8 of those pop yolks with the sticks and 8 cushions on the floor. Who you trying to kid?

U dont fool me

If I was her I'd give up 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂 must have a pain in her fingers tagging Zara an h&m and getting nottin out of them...smell of desperate of her is rotten...she would absolutely melt a stone listening to her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️