The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never even tried a pumpkin spiced anything 😳 I got it into my head that it would taste like pumpkins (can’t stand the smell) so I just stuck to gingerbread latte’s 😂 feel like I’m missing out now and need to give them a try!
Ooh I love a gingerbread latte too 😊

Reactions: 2
I quite like a hazelnut latte. This beauty just turned up - it’s such a good size and so pretty
CDDE1178-A44A-44CB-9F76-A6107710CBCB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I shouldn’t have gone in tk maxx while skint, I wanted everything 😩
8EFC2CBA-1283-4B01-84B2-3683CC06C566.jpeg
20F346D0-67F2-4A78-9E2C-CD815337ABD5.jpeg
B11149C1-B3A6-4BE3-8098-B43C51C4359E.jpeg

I couldn’t resist buying these though. The glass says trick or treat 🐈⬛

8D4539ED-2747-4F63-A243-9A50B2390A5C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im so ready for autumn now. Im over this heat! Bring on hot chocolate, dark nights but still warm, horror movies, new school year and the rest!

Reactions: 10
How have I just found this thread?!
I hate summer, I can just about abide spring, but when it gets hot I feel so down, like reverse sad. I just feel so miserable in this weather and hate having to do a fake smile and agree how lovely the weather is. I am constantly checking the weather, hoping it won't be 31° in the NW.
I can't wait for Autumn, I mean I'm dreading the heating bill, but I just can't wait for the leaves to fall and being all cosy at home. I feel so happy in Autumn and winter and more me if that makes any sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Autumn leaves blankets and cosey films i can't wait ive already got my Autumn and Halloween scrapbook supplies thanks to the range! I already want to re watch gilmore girls and the good witch (which i did put on today) as ive got this bug at the moment like a winter bug it feels like so cosey films and tv shows has been on!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.