Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah they look cute for wet days! Thought with the dr martens I could always dress them up about. Like a dress and tights not just jeans/leggings.
They’re perfect for that, I always get so many compliments on mine. The Tretorns are defo more practical. The black colour is nicer but more of a welly style. Wouldn’t be buying anything else if my prego feet didn’t swell up so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Silverback

VIP Member
I’ve bought a cardigan from shein as I was getting some other bits. I’ve not used the site before so I’ll be interested to see the quality and sizing accuracy. ASOS always have lovely own brand jumpers that aren’t wool.
Thanks- I got a cardigan from Shein a few months ago. Quality was fine but it was massive so had to go back.

loujo001

Anyone brought the new oakmoss home fragrence from the white company in interested in seeing how autumnal it smells

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
The good thing is, I don't mind the cold weather. But then I live with my cousin and he dislikes it cold, so 🥴😬 this winter will be interesting lol

Em_

VIP Member
Is so hot now. So humid too…..the met is lying once again…yesterday the forecast says that it will rain all day but it now says 40% rain at 6pm onwards. Am so sad
Where are you in the country? It's quite nice where I am, over cast and a bit chilly, but I'm in the NW. I hope we don't get another heat wave.

I've just noticed the pumpkins growing in our garden, it's a sign that better days are coming.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Urgh I still haven’t work in my Docs… one year on and they’re still agony! Need to persevere this winter. I got the platform ones (maybe a poor choice) and my legs feel like I’ve ran a marathon in them even if I’ve only had them on an hour so. They weigh a ton!!!

ginandlipstick

I’m going to Edinburgh for my first time in mid September. Any recommendations for bars/restaurants please and thanks
If you want a good cafe for breakfast - there’s a place called Quinn’s not too far from the castle - great breakfast and the owner is incredibly friendly and gives lots of recommendations on what to see/do.

jaymie

VIP Member
All my autumn ladies, hit me up with all your must have candles. I prefer soy wax or coconut wax, so price point can be slightly higher. 🤭🤭

roarke

VIP Member
Big Timber season 1 has also made it onto the list 👌🏻 Might just be because Coleman is a beautiful man…

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Stupid question but how much does a PSL taste of coffee - I’m quite curious but I’m not a bit coffee drinker.

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Lights4fun do a huge range of Autumn stuff, a bit expensive compared to places like The Range and B&M. But they are good as they have a catalogue of Autumn products all year round. I like to shop out of season to get the best prices. I'm hoping to have my home decorated for the 1st of September 😁

nicalibres

VIP Member
Ooh I’m sure we’ve watched that before! Is that the one with the figures made from chestnuts? If so it’s very autumnal! I might actually do the same myself when I get home 😂
That’s the one! I’m always late to the party when it comes to watching series 😂