Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
We have one of those, just a cheap one, it's good for foaming up warm milk in just a few seconds. Husband uses it to make his coffees, I'm sure it'd do the job for hot chocolate too. I didn't get him anything fancier than one of these cos he is incapable of not breaking things. He likes the Monin hazelnut syrup in his coffee, that's quite a nice warming flavour.
Ah good to hear. I usually get catfished by gadgets but frothy hot chocolate does appeal to me, I think I’ll get one (y)

Em_

VIP Member
Yes, and use the money to buy new Halloween stuff 😌.

Ok so I finally finished Chestnutman and it was so good! I saw another poster couldn’t get into it but you need to power through the first episode. I also watched Devil in Ohio cos I thought it would be dark and atmospheric but it was the possibly biggest load of shite in the history of Netflix 😂. If anyone’s thinking of watching it, please don’t waste your time!
Is it paranormal? I can watch scary, but not paranormal

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I am salivating at the muffins and crumble! I used to love it when my school had apple crumble for dessert; it's such a sign of autumn!

That wreath is lovely BUT we had one like that and it was a cobweb/spider/dust magnet - just FYI. A total pain to try and keep it clean, tried hoovering it using the low setting but it just fell apart in the end (it wasn't a White Stuff one, but very similar made of dried grasses).

georgiecait

VIP Member
If anyone has signed up to Emma Bridgewater emails, check your inbox!
Sneak peak of Halloween 2022, it’s so cute!!!!! 🕷 🕸

georgiecait

VIP Member
I’ve bought enough fleecy garments to… I don’t know what, but I’ve bought A LOT. They were 25% off sale price on ASOS, in the pyjamas I seen short versions in Tesco today that cost more so I’ve saved. Now need to stock up on fluffy socks, purchase that Sanderson sisters t-shirt I’ve got in my basket 🧙🏻‍♀️ and buy some Halloween knick knacks. Just not looking forward to the dark mornings 🙈
Where’s the Sanderson sisters t-shirt from?

I love my uggs. I brought the shorter ones last year that kinda sit at your ankle…. Love them! Can’t wait to get back to wearing them!
Wear whatever makes you happy!
I’m thinking of getting these this year as I’ll be pregnant ao no chance of my feet fittingly dr martens. Are they easy to keep clean? I do a lot of walking in parks and muddy cycle tracks.

Someone mentioned these oils upthread so I thought I’d finally try, arrived today and I am obsessed. I got spiced pumpkin and the autumn one. much better than my white company or neom I’d been given last Christmas. Really good for the price! Bring on the PSL.

Yes that was me! I've also got those two, I've had the Autumn Nights loads of times but trying the Pumpkin Spice one for the first time. I think I will use it today as it's a grey day and I'm working from home.

Mine got abit more swollen in the last few months. Had flip flops on from May - September 🤣
I wore sliders until the birth end of October with my first. This one is due in January so have no clue what I’ll do 🤣

I actually wore my dr martens today as rain was forecast and of course it was 20 degrees and sunny. I was so hot!