Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve got the fur lined Chelsea Boots I don’t know if DM fans class these as proper Docs and they’re really comfy I didn’t need to break them in plus they have a winter sole on which I found good in the snow.
Thanks, am I right in thinking you’re a scouser so we’re from similar climes?🤣🤣

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Anyone bought any new knitwear yet? I’m itching to buy haven’t seen anything I like. I can’t wear wool because it makes me itchy.

Two uses of the word itch!
I’ve bought a cardigan from shein as I was getting some other bits. I’ve not used the site before so I’ll be interested to see the quality and sizing accuracy. ASOS always have lovely own brand jumpers that aren’t wool.

DerryDude1

Totally depends what you’re into! It has something to suit everyone. I would keep in mind that it’s always very busy though. I live about an hour away so have been to Edinburgh more times than I can count and always pre-book no matter the time of year.

What sort of bars and restaurants do you like and I can maybe help narrow down some places?
Ahh I see, I see, thanks very much, I used to live about an hr away myself in a place called holytown in factit’s probably less than an hr away? Not much in holytown though lol.
i like Irish bars as I’m Irish but just any funky bars really

coconochanel

VIP Member
If anyone else is interested, lookfantastic do a set of 10 sample size Replica perfumes including By The Fire, Jazz Club and Autumn vibes. I always like to wear perfume for a day before I decide to buy the full size.

Oh I've got that quite good for trying out the scents.

LittleMy

VIP Member
This is definitely needed .. I’m sure I’ve heard people saying it’s august!! I’m going to see if I can research

Maybe it is going to be more September time.. looks like it will be august 30th in the us … so will maybe be a bit later here?!x
I think you may be right!

LittleMy

VIP Member
YESS I’VE FOUND MY AUTUMN PEEPS! 🍂 Probably driving my partner around the bend talking about how excited I am for the A/W season but honestly I cannot wait. I love all things autumn/Halloween. Couldn’t resist ordering a cute gonk off Tk Maxx as they already have their Halloween stuff in. It’s so adorable! Love gonks at Christmas and have a vast collection so decided an autumn one is a must.

Anyone else dying for crisp autumn mornings, long walks, cosy coats, blankets, hot drinks and binge watching Netflix?🍁🦔☕
Yes! 🥰

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Lots of new autumn themed candles in tk maxx today! Some of them super sickly but got “pumpkin clove” by sand and fog and burning it now 🕯

Y0H0

Treating my self to dr martens for my birthday. Has anyone got the snuggly lined slip on black ones?

Em_

VIP Member
Hope I’m not derailing, but as we‘re talking about slow cookers, can anyone recommend an air fryer