Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Sun is shining here today but there’s a definite nip in the air. It felt quite chilly last night too 🍂

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
Sorry! It’s marketed as being centred around a satanic cult but it’s honestly more like a badly written (and acted) teen fan fiction/lifetime movie. Not scary or in any way worth watching in my opinion.
Thanks, doest sounds great

I got a couple of mugs last year from B&M and I’ve just got a new mug from Next 🤭 candles I recommend tk maxx/ Homesense! If you can stretch your budget or want to treat yo self the white company do amazing candles this time of year! My favourite is fireside 😍 Ive also found some nice ones in Asda!

Oh I also forgot Matalan do great bedding!
I love a new mug! Home Sense usually do great seasonal mugs, though my mug cupboard is full and I've bought another 2! :ROFLMAO:

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
For the Australians who may be lurking here Target is putting our Halloween decorations and has an autumnal like wreath. I also saw a Christmas tree lol

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Have you had any problem with the colour running? There are so many furn ones that I like but some of the reviews say that they fade quite quickly.
I have a navy set which has faded a little but has been tumble dried plenty so I sort of expect that. However I have a red set for the kids (12 days of Christmas) and that's washed beautifully.

• Heart

nicalibres

VIP Member
Sorry, the devil in Ohio?
Sorry! It’s marketed as being centred around a satanic cult but it’s honestly more like a badly written (and acted) teen fan fiction/lifetime movie. Not scary or in any way worth watching in my opinion.

Y0H0

Ah went to town yesterday to get some holiday bits.... no summer wear left anywhere. I cant make my mind up about those mini ugg boots 🤦‍♀️

Y0H0

I have the dr martens you’ve linked and they’re so easy to slip on and off. I’m going to order these as I’m pregnant and need a bigger size. They have a sale on the green ones and as I already have the dr martens I’ll go for them.
Ah they look cute for wet days! Thought with the dr martens I could always dress them up about. Like a dress and tights not just jeans/leggings.

I have the dr martens you’ve linked and they’re so easy to slip on and off. I’m going to order these as I’m pregnant and need a bigger size. They have a sale on the green ones and as I already have the dr martens I’ll go for them.
Congratulations on the baby too 😍

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Not that big …. It sounds a lot but when they are mass planted you soon run out.
I remember how my back was absolutely killing me for days afterwards 😩

• Haha

dxo

Rainy on and off all day today, needed me duvet last night and im about to go find a jumper as i'm cold again now!!

Be careful with Uggs, they don't have much/any ankle support and you'll need that if you're pregnant, especially if you're gonna walk on icy or muddy ground. If you get them, get the proper authentic ones and not any cheap copies. My sis-in-law learned this all the hard way! I've got some lovely flat leather Ariat boots, I got them a size bigger than usual so that I can fit an extra pair of warm socks in if I want.
Thank you! I invested last year in dr martens as I need good support so that’s good to know. Off to research Artiat boots!