Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I don't understand what's happening now? Are they withdrawing to go through the paperwork submitted by the guardian again?

Reactions: 3

bubbadabut

VIP Member
And so it drags on until the next hearing on 11th July for the judge to rule on Archie's best interests.

• Sad

grampositive

Chatty Member
I really want to know how the teeth confusion came about. The names not being on the scans was explained in the court document - they'd been cropped when the images to be used were englarged. But how has she got the wrong end of the stick about teeth?!

I also don't see how she'd end up looking at a brain scan that would include his jawbone anyway, if she was being shown images that detail the damage to his brain.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Admin will only see what public groups you are in. They might be scrolling your FB and not liking what they see? Also if they have a number of admins some will let you in, others will reject you. so sometimes its worth trying again or a few times.
Gotcha!

Leascarle

VIP Member
I think people can display bizarre behaviour once they're in the public eye. It's like the fame completely takes over and they're high on it. I read that somewhere. I don't know whether she's clinically delusional, in complete denial or just enjoying the attention. The staff must be tearing their hair out with her though.
thats exactly what I’m thinking I mean the lies does she believe them truly ?Saying the girlfriend has felt his hand squeeze what I read that’s also a lie

Weeder

Chatty Member
For some reason I think the judge in the Evans' case gave a date for life support to be removed and I did wonder if the same would happen here.

I don't know if this is the last possible route of appeal though.

candyland_

VIP Member
It’s so odd that even in court they say one thing in a statement and then another on the stand. It’s really bizarre to have such conflicting narratives at the same time.
It’s almost like she’s tricking them because if she wrote those things in a statement she wouldn’t be listened to any other way.

bargainbetty

All of this is just delaying the inevitable and it’s not fair on that poor child, or the doctors and nurses who are caring for him. I don’t mean to sound heartless because I’m absolutely not, but people are being so naive considering the medical evidence in this case.
Yes but they're going on Hollie's theory that it's a 'mothers intuition', and mother knows best..

• Sad

Boring Monday

VIP Member
I really want to know how the teeth confusion came about. The names not being on the scans was explained in the court document - they'd been cropped when the images to be used were englarged. But how has she got the wrong end of the stick about teeth?!

I also don't see how she'd end up looking at a brain scan that would include his jawbone anyway, if she was being shown images that detail the damage to his brain.
I know that teeth sometimes don’t show up on conventional MRI’s … something to do with the mineral content? Could be something like that? 🤷‍♀️

kittenattack

VIP Member
Yes, I've noticed this a lot with DFA posts.

I do think it's helpful to have an alternative facebook group to point out the facts of the case, just because Hollie's group has gained an insane amount of attention.

But so many posts that aren't factual and clearly to get a reaction - one a while back congratulating Archie's dad and his partner for acting with dignity etc etc, clearly unnecessary and just there to anger Hollie et al and get a reaction. Another one with a head against brick wall gif, talking about "people" live streaming someone's death which was clearly aimed at the other poor woman who was brain dead and taken off life support. Personally this isn't something I would do, but the post seemed cruel given the family had literally just lost their daughter and chosen to do this.
They live streamed someone's death? Wtf?

• Wow

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Hmm interesting, I’m sure it was mentioned somewhere that the people representing them were working pro bono but maybe that was only for a set amount of time? I’m not in the army group so I haven’t seen any of their more recent updates. Tbh the funding thing doesn’t bother me too much, I know others feel differently about it and it does seem a bit fuzzy around what it is actually for but people make the choice to donate.
I do think people on that page are naive if they think £26k would go anywhere near the amount needed to cover medical costs for Archie. It wouldn’t touch the sides.
According to some on the group, it was only pro bono for the first two weeks.

The multiple go fund me make me very uncomfortable.