The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grammar and spelling hurts me, ‘exercute’. The hospital aren't in a rush they’ve waited longer than they should have been made to, providing care etc to a dead child. I hope she can let his last few days have some dignity.
I doubt it. She’s currently whipping up the army and letting them argue about how international law is being broken and how evil the hospital is.

Quite sad if what DFA said is true that she knew this morning if not yesterday and she kept it quiet. I wonder if to make her army squirm.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The hospital aren’t executing or murdering your kid. What is wrong with this woman, I get grieving but come on now the hospital staff didn’t put your kid in hospital. The way she is calling out the nhs and hard workers is getting disgusting

Also she knows she has until Monday but instead of using that time to be with him she’s riling up her little army. Someone in the family needs to step in and tell her to use her precious time more wisely than with strangers on the internet who will be onto the next grief wagon before she knows it
She isn't physically sitting in a chat room..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
And she’s comapring it to the tragic stabbing of a 9 year old girl. It’s very hard to feel sorry for someone who comes across like she knows exactly what to say to whip up a storm.
just quoting myself because I might have misunderstood. I’ve seen DFA post a video from sky news which matches the screenshot which is a report on Archie and UN. I just read the banner at the bottom and thought she was linking her situation to that.

Reactions: 3
I can’t actually believe she has shared that. Put your phone down and go sit with him. The poor poor staff must be getting so much grief.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sitting there almost all day everyday when someone isn't awake is not easy, in fact its bleeping hard She will also be angry and upset and will want to let off steam.

when your loved ones goes to bed tonight go sit on a chair and watch them no phone nothing just sit and watch them. and imagine doing that every day almost all day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Only Hollie knows what really happened on the 7th of April.She obviously feels guilty and probably angry,with herself but has deflected it all at the Hospital. She has been on a mission to prove that she is a good mum by staying by his side and fighting for him.She has had an 'army' of stranger's and media personalities,tell her what a good mum she is etc.Hollie can't hide from herself though. I am not saying she is to blame,for what Archie did but she has sure as hell sought out validation from other people.Oh Hollie the hospital aren't your enemy.You are your worst enemy.You are venting because you have no control now and you have to face up to everything.

Reactions: 22
Sitting there almost all day everyday when someone isn't awake is not easy, in fact its bleeping hard She will also be angry and upset and will want to let off steam.

when your loved ones goes to bed tonight go sit on a chair and watch them no phone nothing just sit and watch them. and imagine doing that every day almost all day
who’s to blame for her having to do this the kid is not asleep ?!? Tbh if I did that my husband would wake up and tell me I’m a freak

Reactions: 9

I have been there as have many others in this thread. My experience was not with my child but my grandparents.

The difference is I wasn’t taking pictures of them on the ventilator and splashing them all over the internet, I wasn’t asking people for money whilst claiming the staff are murderers and referring to them as the execution squad.
Its always heart breaking watching loved ones in Hospital. But it never ever crossed my mind to be posting accusations about the staff. My family members had dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Agree, and I think a terrible kind of boredom has massively contributed to her being sucked into facebook to this extent.

But now she needs to let go of this, communicate with the HCPs and have some peaceful memories of her last couple of days living in the hospital and his passing.

Reactions: 13

I sat with my son for 4 months in NICU, I didn’t feel the need to update Facebook (specifically an ‘army’). And neither do the majority of other people sitting with relatives in NICU/PICU/ITU atm 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

The difference is you know your loved one is waking up tomorrow. This family have only 48 hours to sit with him now, I know what my priorities would be. Being with him, being with friends and other relatives. Not riling up some grief thieves who have never met the kid

Reactions: 34
I have been there as have many others in this thread. My experience was not with my child but my grandparents.

The difference is I wasn’t taking pictures of them on the ventilator and splashing them all over the internet, I wasn’t asking people for money whilst claiming the staff are murderers and referring to them as the execution squad.
Its always heart breaking watching loved ones in Hospital. But it never ever crossed my mind to be posting accusations about the staff. My family members had dignity.
I sat with my son for 4 months in NICU, I didn’t feel the need to update Facebook (specifically an ‘army’). And neither do the majority of other people sitting with relatives in NICU/PICU/ITU atm 🤷🏻‍♀️

And some people update you every 5 mins when they have a Dr appointment You are not them, they are not you.

Reactions: 4
It’s not about her physically being there though imo. She might physically be there but she’s obviously got her nose buried in Facebook, updating an audience like her son’s life is an episode of Eastenders and the nurses are the baddies ready to pounce and switch off. And while this fighting mentality may be helping her now in the short term (I don’t doubt it must be lonely in that room day in day out with very limited human interaction from her loved ones) in the long term it’s probably something she’ll come to regret especially long after this story fades from everyone’s minds and the grief vultures pecking at her start dissipating onto the next sick kid - because what then, what does she have to show of her son and her son’s ‘fight’? Very little, I’d imagine. I think for her sake she needs to just switch off the phone and BE there with him, take him in, go over memories, make as many peaceful memories as she can with Archie as he is now because once he’s gone that’s when she’ll be consumed with the guilt, the thought that she could have done more, that her son’s last days on this Earth were filled with venom and not love.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but you can’t ‘exercute’ someone who is already dead.
I hope the hospital and the staff will be kept safe during this time I can only imagine what is being plotted by the army.
I can't imagine they will go through with any of the bullshit they said they will. They haven't got a brain cell between them they're all mouth they have no Interest in doing anything they all just sit in their live laugh love plaque Infested houses with nothing better to do than jump on a womens grief wagon

Reactions: 12

Most of our loved ones aren’t about to be buried

Reactions: 15
They've stated the date and time. I'm sure Sharon from Skegness will popping up saying "is it over?" On the army page 😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.