The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will try and sue the NHS After this. She’s been so focused on this ‘fight’ that she won’t have anything to focus and will try and steer it towards getting some sort of vengeance

• Sad
Reactions: 16
‘Execute’ 😡😡😡
I am beyond discusted at this comment.

I appreciate that it’s not possible to start a GFM page for the poor staff on that ward but I am going to send a thank you card and some goodies from Amazon to say thank you for their hard work and the dignity that they have kept through this whole morbid affair

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where is Hollie's true support group? Does she not have parent's,siblings,a best friend etc.Who has sense and loves her enough to have put her straight?To have reined her in and maybe had got her help?

Reactions: 12
Women like Hollie are dime a dozen in my Essex home town.

she will never, ever let this go

• Sad
Reactions: 15
One of the comments on AA

‘Can we not get hold of the queen or boris Johnson?’

Words fail me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd happily sit with you all to not allow any doctor's access to the machine. No physical contact. Just be in the way. Give that boy time. He's clearly there.
If no one can stop them, I really do hope he opens those beautiful eyes we've all been waiting for

Because getting in the way of his 2:1 continuous nursing won't be a problem :censored:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Where is Hollie's true support group? Does she not have parent's,siblings,a best friend etc.Who has sense and loves her enough to have put her straight?To have reined her in and maybe had got her help?
It does seem that no such support group exists, otherwise she wouldn't be making the posts she is.

If you're not enabling her, she's likely not interested; this is certainly supported by how she's reportedly moderating her private facebook group, removing anything that doesn't match her personal narrative.

As time goes on and the evidence piles up, it just seems like she's a very toxic and troubled individual and that she's pushed away anyone that might have helped her.

Edit \\ I'm fairly sure that, given the fathers silence through all this, if it weren't for that family bond he wouldn't have anything to do with her either.

Reactions: 14
I'd happily sit with you all to not allow any doctor's access to the machine. No physical contact. Just be in the way. Give that boy time. He's clearly there.
If no one can stop them, I really do hope he opens those beautiful eyes we've all been waiting for

Because getting in the way of his 2:1 continuous nursing won't be a problem :censored:
Thing is they will need the staff after 20 minutes . After all it’s them keeping him alive with the machines and drugs

Clearly there?
I’d love to know how they have worked that one out.

Reactions: 17

Thickos the lot of them. The problem is there seems to be an ever growing band of thickos across the country these days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hate the way they are begging Archie to wake up - like he has any bleeping control over the matter and inevitably his fault when he doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It does seem that no such support group exists, otherwise she wouldn't be making the posts she is.

If you're not enabling her, she's likely not interested; this is certainly supported by how she's reportedly moderating her private facebook group, removing anything that doesn't match her personal narrative.

As time goes on and the evidence piles up, it just seems like she's a very toxic and troubled individual and that she's pushed away anyone that might have helped her.

Edit \\ I'm fairly sure that, given the fathers silence through all this, if it weren't for that family bond he wouldn't have anything to do with her either.
Yes I agree with everything you have said and I have wondered about the fathers silence tooIt must be a hell of a strain on his health and he must wonder about the day it happened. .

Reactions: 10
Thickos the lot of them. The problem is there seems to be an ever growing band of thickos across the country these days.
In last decade or so, stupidity has become something to be lauded, not frowned upon. ITV's schedule is testament to that. I find it all utterly depressing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
In last decade or so, stupidity has become something to be lauded, not frowned upon. ITV's schedule is testament to that. I find it all utterly depressing.
You're right and we see it in our politicians too. To get elected in this country these days you're much better off having zero actual substance as long as you can throw out some catchphrases you'll be good to go.

• Heart
Women like Hollie are dime a dozen in my Essex home town.

she will never, ever let this go
Why are they like that? I can never understand why they're so aggressive. Is it poverty or abuse or what? I wish I could figure them out, but I don't know any apart from seeing rottweiler dressing gown woman every now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are they like that? I can never understand why they're so aggressive. Is it poverty or abuse or what? I wish I could figure them out, but I don't know any apart from seeing rottweiler dressing gown woman every now and again.
I think it is a deep insecurity that makes people act like this. To combat that insecurity they put on a front of aggression and blindness to reason as some sort of defence mechanism.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.