The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got no issues with people posting it here btw, it's Hollie posting it at all that's made me feel queasy.

Reactions: 15
Also worth noting that she’s been spoken to about all in this letter yesterday.
so she knew it was actually happening, and still decides to try to get more people to intervene

Reactions: 20
Bet the consultant team are drawing straws as to who's going to be the one to remove the tube.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I've got no issues with people posting it here btw, it's Hollie posting it at all that's made me feel queasy.
It’s okay I struggle with boundaries due to my bpd. And I often take things the wrong way. So I’m unsure if I’ve overstepped by posting it, and just wanted to state I’ll remove if people so wish. X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Very hard to read letter. I can’t imagine having to read something like that about my son. I do think she’s wrong sharing this so publicly, it really does breach Archie’s privacy.

It’s a very matter of fact letter but I actually think it needs to be to make sure everyone is clear. If it was me in that situation I would be welcome to have something to go back to over the coming hours, to read more than once, as it would be hard to take all that in verbally and with heightened emotions it would be easy to misunderstand things that are said.

It does say in the letter they spoke to her the day before so it’s not like they have thrown this at her out of the blue. What else are they meant to do if she won’t accept the situation? But of course it’s something else to use against the hospital and whip of the army into a frenzy.

Reactions: 24
No doubt it will be someone very senior in that room to deal with them. It’s going to be very ugly.
The letter makes your stomach lurch but it’s not cold or lacking compassion

Reactions: 23
Shame the person who dictated it/typist got the dates wrong in the point referring to this weekend 😬
And coroner/corner. Oops. Doubt Hollie will notice.

I thought the letter was fine. Cordial but matter-of-fact. No point flowering it up. She would have still moaned about it anyway.

Reactions: 22
Have you all seen the comments on AA about trying to get the military people who were involved in the AE case 🤦🏻‍♀️ They all nearly got arrested and it didn’t go down well at all… I hope the hospital have security as I can’t see this going down with ‘dignity’. I think what we have seen so far is only the start… I feel for the medical team. So much.

Also putting “don’t let them do it because they typed 30th & 31st august, that gives him another month to wake up” - words are just not enough.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.